Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Limerick people - what is the story with your man on Tik Tok Eugene Johnson. He does a skit of a woman working in a taxi office, they all start with "🎶hello set priiiicccce🎶where you going luuuvvv?" Don't know how I came across but I've a feeling I'm missing the Limerick in-joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Limerick people - what is the story with your man on Tik Tok Eugene Johnson. He does a skit of a woman working in a taxi office, they all start with "🎶hello set priiiicccce🎶where you going luuuvvv?" Don't know how I came across but I've a feeling I'm missing the Limerick in-joke.
Set price was the taxi rank we all used to go to after a night out and there was a woman who answered the phone for years who used to say it the exact same way.

Reactions: 4
Set price was the taxi rank we all used to go to after a night out and there was a woman who answered the phone for years who used to say it the exact same way.
Actually back in the day they used gave offices in town. Everyone would head to them after a night out and they had waiting rooms. We used go to Well Cabs in Upper Gerald Griffin Street 😂 set price was 313131 and I think k their office was the corner of Catherine & Cecil Street

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually back in the day they used gave offices in town. Everyone would head to them after a night out and they had waiting rooms. We used go to Well Cabs in Upper Gerald Griffin Street 😂 set price was 313131 and I think k their office was the corner of Catherine & Cecil Street
Do you remember going down to the lobster pot after clubbing back in the day then back up to Shannon Street where there was 3 taxi offices? There would be hundreds on the street waiting for taxis and the lads in the offices would roar out 'anyone going corbally way..so someone from the island or Shannon banks could share a taxi? You would end up sharing taxis with randoms...lol 😆 🤣 ahhh the good old late 80's early 90's

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was also fixed price and you'd be in the taxi and hear your one in the rank on the radio "2 for corbally Eric loooooove" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you remember going down to the lobster pot after clubbing back in the day then back up to Shannon Street where there was 3 taxi offices? There would be hundreds on the street waiting for taxis and the lads in the offices would roar out 'anyone going corbally way..so someone from the island or Shannon banks could share a taxi? You would end up sharing taxis with randoms...lol 😆 🤣 ahhh the good old late 80's early 90's
My old Tutor in college told us when she was a student, working in the lobster pot, she used to have to grate the white cabbage for coleslaw . One day she grated a big wart off her finger by accident into the bucket and the boss told her no way was it getting thrown out to continue on. Its why I never ate there 🤮🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Taco chip from the Lobster Pot 🤤 I started going out around '98, '99 I think so they were still going well into the noughties 😂

My old Tutor in college told us when she was a student, working in the lobster pot, she used to have to grate the white cabbage for coleslaw . One day she grated a big wart off her finger by accident into the bucket and the boss told her no way was it getting thrown out to continue on. Its why I never ate there 🤮🤮🤢
that’s what gave the food the flavour…..dirt 🤣

I hate that she’s basically promoting obesity right now. Yes she was curvy at one point but that’s not the case now. Iv seen her in limerick and my god she could have passed as an expectant mother
Promoting obesity? Come on. Should people of a certain weight not go out? Is there a cut off? FFS.

Reactions: 8
Omg i remember that taxi rank in shannon street, yer man used to have a clip board. It was actually a great idea to lob everyone in together!
Lobster pot for prawn chips!
Yes what was the live about please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.