Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ her hair is fucked. It just looks tit all the time. She got it done today and it looks like she's hasn't washed it for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I would be mortified to show that dinner off! I’m all for a quick dinner some evenings especially after a long day at work but this is gas! Having her parents over for the evening and treating them to a boil in the bag centra rice and a jar of uncle bens why on earth would you even be displaying that to your followers the dessert then a couple of meringue nests and cream from a can and she proud as a Cheshire Cat showing it off it’s bizarre! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but I would be mortified to show that dinner off! I’m all for a quick dinner some evenings especially after a long day at work but this is gas! Having her parents over for the evening and treating them to a boil in the bag centra rice and a jar of uncle bens why on earth would you even be displaying that to your followers the dessert then a couple of meringue nests and cream from a can and she proud as a Cheshire Cat showing it off it’s bizarre! 🤣🤣
Cooking is not hard. She’s in her mid-thirties and is fussy with food and cannot cook. I just think that is pathetic.
She is looking at serious health problems in her future because her diet is dreadful. No fruit or veg at all, all processed food and red meat. Nothing cooked from scratch, all jarred sauces. Dreadful.

Reactions: 5
Reading between the lines I think this girl is not in a good place.... physically or mentally. Sad really.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t even boil it… it’s microwave 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
The Patrickswell butcher chopped her chicken. Lol.
( DID I MAKE THAT SOUND A BIT RUDE?) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Patrickswell butcher chopped her chicken. Lol.
( DID I MAKE THAT SOUND A BIT RUDE?) :ROFLMAO:
Ah here... are you serious? I don't even watch this girl.... so she got the butcher to dice the chicken??....??? poured in a jar sauce. Microwaved rice. And a plate with shop made meringes, pressed a can of cream and threw a few strawberries in a bowl? Actually not able! Shes so self absorbed i shouldn't be surprised. Met her at a friends wedding before.. youd want to have seen the go of her outside the church. So loud lookin for attention and posing for pics... was NOT that kind of wedding crowd at all... didn't do much good for her rep let me tell you.

Reactions: 5
Jesus I am blushing with second hand mortification all the way here in Cork. Asking her mother and father for praise for her first year home economics level dinner! I shouldn’t insult them actually I mean in first year home ec you learn to make scones and pizza base - Sinead is still burning frozen pizzas the last I looked! Her hair is in absolute tit. It reminds me of the hair I pull out of my Hoover (NOT shark, NOT gifted 🤣) it’s so scrappy. Ive also met Sinead at a wedding, my first cousin had her singing at a wedding in Mallow a few years ago, oh my god she was so awkwardly loud and attention seeking it was so cringe. My cousin hates the church part of her wedding video now, not because of the singing that was mostly ok, but just the sheer laughing and fake smiles of Sinead in the church set up snippets and the people coming in/out of church

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus I am blushing with second hand mortification all the way here in Cork. Asking her mother and father for praise for her first year home economics level dinner! I shouldn’t insult them actually I mean in first year home ec you learn to make scones and pizza base - Sinead is still burning frozen pizzas the last I looked! Her hair is in absolute tit. It reminds me of the hair I pull out of my Hoover (NOT shark, NOT gifted 🤣) it’s so scrappy. Ive also met Sinead at a wedding, my first cousin had her singing at a wedding in Mallow a few years ago, oh my god she was so awkwardly loud and attention seeking it was so cringe. My cousin hates the church part of her wedding video now, not because of the singing that was mostly ok, but just the sheer laughing and fake smiles of Sinead in the church set up snippets and the people coming in/out of church

At least first years would make the sauce from scratch 😂 I’ve heard so so many people say this about sinead at weddings and it’s amazing that she classes that as her business, not professional at all

Reactions: 6
My friend is very fit, he runs and did trx with me for ages...he started crossfit classes there 2 weeks ago...he said he puked his ring up after the first one. So I can't imagine she would find it easy at all
A training room gal eh? 😂 don't be giving away rio much

• Haha
Shes like an overgrown 10 year old, delighted with herself....shes a dope🙄

• Heart
The free facial today. She's unreal hopping from hairdresser to beauty salon. Such a leech.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.