Sinead's Curvy Style #28 Jcup's birthday no. 2, I’ll go on the beg for a party for you 🥳

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
World's most depressing garden!
I used to live in that estate and in fairness, not all the gardens are this bad! But what was the point of the night away? What a waste of time. unless it’s free. Why not just organise a decent party and let the child enjoy his birthday weekend? Imagine waiting until you get a free cake to celebrate your child’s birthday.

Reactions: 9
The garden will forever be depressing coz she is renting! Is there even a clothes line out the back! And if there isn't she won't pay for 1 !

Reactions: 4
I’ll go to hell for this but I would be raging about his hair if he was my child. She had ruined it, she should have just left it long.

Reactions: 3
I’ll go to hell for this but I would be raging about his hair if he was my child. She had ruined it, she should have just left it long.
Nah, all she needs to do it get it cut properly and brush it every once in a while. But she's too lazy for that.

God was it actually beyond her to sling a few wedges and goujons in the oven? Of course it was, and the stuff she got catered looks rank

Reactions: 8
God was it actually beyond her to sling a few wedges and goujons in the oven? Of course it was, and the stuff she got catered looks rank
Just said the same to myself. Throw a few potato wedges into the air fryer ffs, no sign of anything other than greasy cheap food

Reactions: 4
She could have that sorted if she wasn’t pissed in Galway the day before. Mary 100% planned that party and probably collected everything because no way was Sinead back on time. They really are just lazy as sin.

Who else hates the Vacious posts! Our CEO out and about in her body suit! Like Sinead we know it's you posting this tit! Why does she have to be referred as the fecking CEO all the time!

Reactions: 11
Fair enough they replied but I don’t think it’s sufficient. The fact that an influencer is jeopardising the other kids in the hotel is insane. May serve as a warning to other hotels
To be wary about giving freebies to influencers that don’t actually advertise the hotel when they are there and bully their way to breaking rules!!!

Fair enough they replied but I don’t think it’s sufficient. The fact that an influencer is jeopardising the other kids in the hotel is insane. May serve as a warning to other hotels
To be wary about giving freebies to influencers that don’t actually advertise the hotel when they are there and bully their way to breaking rules!!!
Well they replied without actually saying
anything or acknowledging the actual complaint. Might message them and ask them if I stay there in the future can my under 3 yr old go to the kids club while I head into town on the lash, cos I mean if it’s alright for sinead? And she’s clearly advertised it on her page so the options are to permit it or admit that the child shouldn’t have been in the kids club!

Reactions: 7
It’s a disgrace she was allowed by the hotel staff to leave the child: I’d imagine that a big reason the age is from 3 is that a just-turned 2 year old can’t speak yet and communicate which is important in that type of situation, especially if there is something wrong. A 3 year would be able to. So both of his parents left him vulnerable in a strange place with people he didn’t know. What if he started roaring crying and they couldn’t console him. Would she have even heard her phone in the pub in town.
Ah but they heard their wedding song down Shop Street that’s all that matters.
So monstrously selfish and incapable.

Reactions: 6
It’s a disgrace she was allowed by the hotel staff to leave the child: I’d imagine that a big reason the age is from 3 is that a just-turned 2 year old can’t speak yet and communicate which is important in that type of situation, especially if there is something wrong. A 3 year would be able to. So both of his parents left him vulnerable in a strange place with people he didn’t know. What if he started roaring crying and they couldn’t console him. Would she have even heard her phone in the pub in town.
Possibly not insured either if they don’t normally take under 3’s! She’s created quite the tit storm for them by not keeping her big gob shut, delighted for them!

Reactions: 10
Well they replied without actually saying
anything or acknowledging the actual complaint. Might message them and ask them if I stay there in the future can my under 3 yr old go to the kids club while I head into town on the lash, cos I mean if it’s alright for sinead? And she’s clearly advertised it on her page so the options are to permit it or admit that the child shouldn’t have been in the kids club!
Do and let us know how u get on. U will only book if you get the same treatment as she did 😂

Reactions: 2
Plus the child isn’t toilet trained so who exactly changed the child’s nappy or did he even have a happy change for all the time he was there. Did they have to leave the room to go change him, leaving the other kids unsupervised or without the correct adult ratio to kids?

Reactions: 11
I post this as a parent who was parenting alone and relied heavily on crèche when kiddo was small. So it's not a judgement about creches at all.
But the poor child has had a big upheaval moving rooms. And I get that he will get used to it and he'll be fine. But jesus H christ, while the poor tot is unsettled and going through a bad patch with his sleep and feeling insecure etc. would she not stay at home with him for a night instead of getting the hair done and going out on the piss and being away yet again?
She's "CEO" of her own business and surely a perk of that is some flexibility when it's needed so you can be there with your child. Even just collecting an hour or two earlier.
The older he gets, the less she seems to give AF.
Whining on camera outside the crèche but then heading off out the same night.
I just can't understand her at all.

• Heart