Sinead's Curvy Style #28 Jcup's birthday no. 2, I’ll go on the beg for a party for you 🥳

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Causally paying €600 plus cor 2 nights in Galway soon, why fecking bother when they can give free nights away.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But how is this celebrating Jacob 's birthday? I am sure the poor child would prefer a birthday party and made a big deal of by family, cousins and friends. Instead he gets to hang out at a hotel with these buffoons whilst the drink and eat themselves stupid. Pure selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t take her long after her begging post to bag a free stay in Galway did it? All about her of course as usual. It’s Mary who makes all the effort with that child and spoiling him with new clothes and toys. Poor Jacob always looks so uncomfortable in Jeans and small t-shirts. She makes no effort with him.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
But how is this celebrating Jacob 's birthday? I am sure the poor child would prefer a birthday party and made a big deal of by family, cousins and friends. Instead he gets to hang out at a hotel with these buffoons whilst the drink and eat themselves stupid. Pure selfishness.
Like he wud prefers a play center but no that be no fun for sinead!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That feckin Kieran O Malley mad to please all the huns… he’s also associated with Hyde hotel too… notice the connections 👀

Reactions: 8
Yep! “PRstay”
---

Same 🤬
I actually travel to Galway regularly with work, can have the pick of hotels to stay in because it’s paid for, choose that hotel because of handiness and recommend to colleagues travelling from abroad! Not anymore, hopefully sineads freebie was worth the business they’ve just lost.

Reactions: 16
Any other parent would be throwing a party for their child. Not Sinead, we know Mary gave him gifts, did she show anything from herself and Simon. What is it with these huns. They think of no one but themselves. Selfish the lot of them. I never once thought I'd love break away in a hotel to celebrate my child's birthday. Might have thought I'd love a night away for my own birthday. Can't belive she got her freebie.

Reactions: 15
Evening on the piss with her reluctant fiancé eating a huge free meal and drinking pints.
Nice to know the paying guests won’t get the steam off the hotels piss never mind a bottle of bubbly and a box of chocolates and stuff for the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really threw him into a kids club at dinner time on his birthday? So she can drink cocktails and eat food that no 2 year old will enjoy. We all said it lads. She’s a selfish sack of piss but she really does find new depths every bleeping time. The aquarium and a swing, that’s his birthday. Not even a balloon!

• Sad
Reactions: 24