Sinead's Curvy Style #28 Jcup's birthday no. 2, I’ll go on the beg for a party for you 🥳

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her updates on instanavigation and she is another hun who doesn't know where the # is. She has everything except #ad.

Reactions: 3
Omg she actually brought the child away, put him into a kids club so she could stuff her face. That’s another level of shocking! Bring him to dinner, get him ice cream celebrate his life! Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_7427.png

Can tell by her face that she’s pissed. I feel so sorry for Jacob. At least include your child - the fact that she was begging for this stay for HIS BIRTHDAY and then dumps him in the babysitting with a stranger so she can get langers when she was on her hen last week and all? Actual disgrace

Reactions: 15
Oh my they put him into creche for 2 hrs and actually left hotel got taxi into town for dinner and drinks.who actually puts child into creche leaves hotel.I all for putting in if go if you rarely get away and don't have childminders on tap like this one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh my they put him into creche for 2 hrs and actually left hotel got taxi into town for dinner and drinks.who actually puts child into creche leaves hotel.I all for putting in if go if you rarely get away and don't have childminders on tap like this one.
I thought you had to stay on the premises to use kids club, most likely being run by teens he is a baby what if he got tired or fell over, she is totally selfish... wonder were they back on time to get him?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Every single post here is bang on the money. Not a single celebration of this child’s life all day. She was literally pissed in Galway last weekend, could she not have parked it and taken him to Fota Island or Dublin zoo? God forbid she’d have to put her hand in her pocket. And that dreary faced, dopey eyed tinker that she is marrying is as bad. They don’t deserve that child. A bag of skips before bed, happy birthday JCup.

Reactions: 21
Poor child offloaded to kids club on his birthday!! Crèche all week & dumped on anyone the weekend. Horrible mare!! All about the Snead show!!
She’s an absolute disgrace. I pity that poor child growing up with that nasty horrible witch of a mother

Reactions: 10
I thought you had to stay on the premises to use kids club, most likely being run by teens he is a baby what if he got tired or fell over, she is totally selfish... wonder were they back on time to get him?
Paying guest has to they eat in quays Street and hotel is 5 10 mins from city by car.

Reactions: 3
IMG_7429.png

also, says while you enjoy the hotels facilities (not going out to town) and children 3-12, he’s JUST 2. Gowl.

No shade to people who use kids clubs and babysitters but I have an only child and I would feel desperate leaving them on their own with strangers, at any point, never mind on their birthday! Might feel different if I had 2 or 3 kids though. Did the poor fella even get a cake?

Reactions: 8
sineads time is running out,her hen was hardly something to write about ,and beyond this farcical sponosored hotel ,it looks like nobody took the bait for jacob’s birthday .surely sought after influencers would get toys balloons cakes cupcakes and entertainment for a child’s birthday ,all the poor pet get was what mares supplied,i think people have seen through her by now

Not a great ad for a hotel to see a fan running. At that price level I'd expect air conditioning!
---
No shade to people who use kids clubs and babysitters but I have an only child and I would feel desperate leaving them on their own with strangers, at any point, never mind on their birthday! Might feel different if I had 2 or 3 kids though. Did the poor fella even get a cake?
Technically his birthday was Friday
---
Free weekend away for the fat cow and her manky bleeping hair brush!
I only posted during the week that every time I clean my hairbrushes (at least 3 times a week) I think of her and her manky brushes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2