Sinead's Curvy Style #28 Jcup's birthday no. 2, I’ll go on the beg for a party for you 🥳

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how is this celebrating Jacob 's birthday? I am sure the poor child would prefer a birthday party and made a big deal of by family, cousins and friends. Instead he gets to hang out at a hotel with these buffoons whilst the drink and eat themselves stupid. Pure selfishness.
Could not agree with you more 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
No rules apply to Sinead, she was probably asked his age, and probably was told to stay within the hotel but she most certainly didn't! If Jcup was with them surely they would have included him in the photo of their moment in town listening to their wedding song!

Reactions: 7
Defo more in their line to have Jcups grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins over for a some cake. Did she even get him a present??
I'd say she had a face like a slapped arse having to collect him after their rushed dinner and few drinks, as she never knows when to call it a day.
He's such a lovely happy little boy, they don't deserve him. I sincerely hope they don't have anymore children.

Reactions: 12
The child's hair is a disgrace, it's easily known she can't even brush her own hair, but if she is going to leave his hair long she needs to know how to style it.

Reactions: 9
She didnt even want this one! This was to get slimon back and keep him there. It worked. Poor jcup is a prop

Reactions: 5
Defo more in their line to have Jcups grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins over for a some cake. Did she even get him a present??
I'd say she had a face like a slapped arse having to collect him after their rushed dinner and few drinks, as she never knows when to call it a day.
He's such a lovely happy little boy, they don't deserve him. I sincerely hope they don't have anymore children.
Not even a sign of a poxy cake for the child! She’s a geebag!

Reactions: 7
We should all ring connacht ask them about free babysitting creche for 2hrs while head to town.least then they might not give her freebie again

We should all ring connacht ask them about free babysitting creche for 2hrs while head to town.least then they might not give her freebie again
Message them and ask what the minimum age is for children, the website clearly says 3 so how was this yolk able to drop her child who she clearly stated is celebrating his 2nd birthday? Could I drop my 2 yr old in and if not why not?

I don’t know how long I’ve been following sinead easily five years. Only in recent weeks since her sister started the Camino have I started following her. Mainly I found her walk incredibly interesting and raw. A very real and strong person she is. But I’ve continued to follow her and I can’t believe his genuine and real she is . A really lovely calm and well spoken woman regardless of the grief which she explains impeccably. I just cannot believe they’re cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 14
Has she never heard of Madeleine McCann. Now don't come for me, I know they left their kids in a room by themselves so there is a difference but to hand your (just turned) 2 year old over to strangers and leave the building is absolutely horrifying. Anything could happen and they are not there. I have worked in childcare and there are rules around how many children can be cared for per adult depending on ages. I'm not sure if the same laws apply in this set up but there is a huge difference between a 2 year old and 3 year old, never mind 12 year old in how they play. I'm disgusted at this whole set up. The hotel should be ashamed of themselves for bending rules for a nobody and that pair of drunks don't deserve to be parents. I feel sick thinking about that little boy being abandoned on his birthday after her begging for a hotel stay.

Reactions: 17
It's very obvious that it's Mary that's raring Jacob and to be honest, he'll probably be the better for it.
Nice to see that he actually has a caring mother figure in his life.

Reactions: 10
Mary seems very genuine and speaks well. Obviously I don't know her but I hope she starts to gets advertising deals out of her page and overtakes her scabby sister. Just to piss Sinéad off really. Only problem I have with her is that she helps Sinead sell her overpriced tat.

Reactions: 8