Sinead's Curvy Style #28 Jcup's birthday no. 2, I’ll go on the beg for a party for you 🥳

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shade to that girl sending her the freebies but those earrings are all on Shein for €2-5!! But hey is free! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Already making a big deal of the veg on Childs plate . If he’s eating his veggies just shut the duck up , find these arseholes who celebrate they don’t eat healthy foods bizarre. I’m such gas craic me I only eat beige foods fuckwit

Reactions: 7
So poor Mares was bating down the door with presents for Jcup before she went to Crossfit and Neady was above snoring her brains out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd be very worried when the person tasked with creating my wedding invites writes 'stationary' instead of 'stationery'
sc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Haha I’m skittin, that’s so funny. And true.
And yesterday didn’t she say then instead of than.
But maybe ‘stationary’ is right as she probably didn’t move off her hole all day while picking the freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off for hair this morning of course, exactly what you should be doing on his birthday. Even though she gets it blow dried 340 days of the year as it is

Reactions: 5
Disgusted she got a free stay !! I have stayed in the Connacht before and I won’t ever again , hard working people paying to stay in hotels and this glutoness pig gets it for free 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10