Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She looks fab in that dress I musy say I love it,went on for a nosey as Iv an upcoming wedding £99 so more in euros..Im tempted didn’t think she’d influence me Ever😱😰

Reactions: 2

Peonyrose

VIP Member
And that other pleb Richard Lynch goes through me like a bad dose of the shits 😒
Another one who acts all bubbly and fun but would cut you as quick as look at you ... moody fucker .
You just know he is just an attention seeking, bitchy, gay man who plays up all the stereotypes.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Yes but does it count if it’s lots of teeny tiny chips of diamonds instead of one the size of a grape? 😂 The cut of her yoke, it’s like something from a cracker!
She will have to get a weird shaped wedding band to match it with a curve in it or it won't sit right with that lucky bag ring!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Nah, lying about her intentions not to drink and why it was everyone else’s fault she did! Sure they put her in the wine cellar!

in no way a sinead fan ever!! Butttt as mentioned in a few posts she just needs to move more and eat less. It’s not that simple at all.
yes she eats shit altogether she really does. And people are right if she just copped on and cut takeaways and added veg she would be away in a hack and that’s I think what people mean. I agree too.
just highlighting that there is no easy way out or a quick fix

Lovelula

VIP Member
My nose is at me now too.. she said they didn't get in anywhere that night whatever city they were in and she was talking about it on stories...that's a fairly big clue.

Reactions: 1