Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbinfield

She maintains it was her talking about being up .5 pound . How long was it ? Jcup is a tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Curlique

VIP Member
The black dress did her no favours. Ballooning at the waist like herself. The white one the day before looked a million times better

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
And why is she doing them in batches like she has millions to send out?
Like sit down, write the invites and post them all. It’s not rocket science
Poor Neady wouldn't have the attention span to carry out such a task! She might bring them into the office and get the team to do the invites for her!

Appcha

Shocked she was 16 stone at her heaviest, I would have thought she was closer to 20 stone because she wore size 22/24 and she's quite tall, prob 5ft 9 +.
Hope she keeps it up. I do think shell pleateau quite quickly becasuse shes only half ass doing it.
I'm not a massive drinker and only do so socially so for me I use my calories on food but I do think she seems to have an issue with drink ?
I think Jens Journey used SW for the first year or 2 and she lost the weight on it, but she'd be a lot more consistent. I personally don't agree with it. Any diet that works does so by creating a calorie defcit, no point in syning food.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Shes hopeless. Who goes off on a jolly yo eat nd drink rings around themselves a few days before their hen. Sjes a lost cause, genuinely. All the way to cavan got a bit of dinner and a few drinks. She's wreckless