Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
How the fuck did she loose a stone and with all the food she eats at the weekend
Imagine what she was eating before? She’ll undo it all on the holiday, did she mention she’s going on holiday???
---
Down a stone! Fair play to her! With what she had in her basket at the shop yesterday that weightloss surprised me!
Maybe she knows the leader and asked for a blank certificate

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
First week is always fluid .. and since she had no drink I wouldn't have been surprised if she had lost a stone this week! But that will be it, off to Doolin to drink and eat all around her

Curlique

VIP Member
This applies to everyone and not just Sinead but the amount of people who have said nothing up until now and suddenly when there’s a viral post and there’s safety in numbers, everyone is all over it. I completely agree with @davo2001 it’s disgusting how people squeeze a post about a beheaded child in between flogging shit from China.
I'm not defending her but I've put very little up about it because to me my social media should be a safe place. It doesn't mean I don't care. Sinead has shared a few bits about Gaza, more than a lot of other influencers.

I guess it's no different than when she's sharing the Limerick safety patrols stuff in between her screaming and shouting in bars. She just has other priorities. Posts what she has to add then what she wants to.

reallyoreilly

Was her sister Mares insta private before ? Public now
Also I wonder will she be shaking in her boots at Rosie’s swim collection ! 😂 price point will be interesting

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She probably has Mares who is fresh off a plane minding Jcup while she went on her hike! She won't have him for the week I'd say now the baby sitter is back

Peonyrose

VIP Member
JCup looks like a girl. In fact, he is the image of his cousin, one of Mary’s girls.
She is too lazy to bring him to get his hair cut.

I think she looks nice this time too and always looks good for occasions imo but as ye said maybe it's all filtered. She takes a good photo though.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Said alot about your shapewear Sinead when there is about 20 safety pins holding your skirt together! She must have ran in to Guineys before the launch and got a roll of fabric and got Mares to wrap it around her and stick a bow on the front! All you can see when she moves are the safety pins! Classy Sinead!
Liz Hurley was never in it.

• Haha

lollysep

Anyone else notice the hair was fucked up into that stupid looking knot at the event, so she wasted that hairdressers time for a freebie and got to the event and tied her hair up! And off out for her walk doesn't look like she had her hair done this morning at all! She must have sweated like a pig strolling through Dublin while looking at the trees to say she had to tie the hair up!
Or more like she reads Tattle and realised how stupid she looks!

• Haha
They were probably bullied into doing it though. I'd say she'd be a proper intimidating bitch. I don't know any bridal shop that would need to advertisement.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Tucking the top into the jeans when she has an apron belly is just something else. I have an apron belly so I’m allowed to say that nobody wants to fucking see it. Jesus, style really has left the chat.
It’s not tucked it’s a body suit!!

• Wow