Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Her sheep love the cheap material swimsuits. The amount I saw in Irish hotels. Why is she not doing them again for the summer? Just the peach which is most unflattering for majority of Irish skin tones. This one is a dope
She can never get them for the Summer here, coz they take too long to come from China!

Reactions: 3

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Do you have a link for it by any chance? I'm in the market for a couple of new black ones as mine have started to see better days, but I'll be damned if I'm handing my hard earned money over to Neady from The Well.
This is it I’m nearly sure thought I could check previous orders I went down a size

SHEIN SHAPE Solid Shapewear Bodysuit
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Was her sister Mares insta private before ? Public now
Also I wonder will she be shaking in her boots at Rosie’s swim collection ! 😂 price point will be interesting
I think Rosie will be going for a very different market with 4th arq swimwear. Hers will be very high cut and wouldn't be for containing a vast gut I'd guess.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Slimming World will be out the window anyway after the Peony Court. She’s such a hog.
Well she was up half a pound Friday, went out for dinner and on the tear Saturday night followed by a Chinese and another night in the pub tonight so I'd say not great!

lucy66

VIP Member
Anyone that records themselves (fake) crying needs to get in the fuckin sea because there's nothing more contrived and self indulgent. She's some piece of work.
Unbelievable....sitting there recording herself. It's ALL about Sinead 😡

• Angry