Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last weeks shop must not have offers the bridesmaid dresses for free or discounted off to cork today to another shop

Reactions: 9
Did she say she bought the fabric for the bow and a seamstress or shop made it? Surely no one would put safety pins all on show only herself? I actually cannot believe at her own launch, she was covered in safety pins.

Reactions: 10
Is that Caroline one not a parody account???
Genuinely shook that it’s not someone taking the piss- it has to be??

Reactions: 5
Is that Caroline one not a parody account???
Genuinely shook that it’s not someone taking the piss- it has to be??
Same, no she’s legit. She’s a show coming up soon! She sold out her last show in the west county! €50 per tkt

This one’s not the full schilling surely?!
If I was a business owner there is absolutely no way in the world I would want my product advertised in this way. She was obviously gifted the top if she attended the launch party so I’m sure Sinead expected some sort of exposure/review but what she had done with the product is absolutely tasteless & tacky. There’s a lot of other choice words I could use to describe it but i will refrain. I can’t believe Sinead would reshare that on her page and allow her brand to be associated with that type of grim ‘exposure’

Reactions: 7
Sure sinead thinks it's great and will sell sell sell

Anything for exposure

Reactions: 7
Doses

Reactions: 4
The twats that go to her show r the twats that will love that video and buy the shitty bodysuit so more money for sinead

Reactions: 4
She posts a photo asking about compression with a roll between the knicker line and bra line. Yeah, they do a great job