Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to be worn out reporting her chanx posts to ASAI as none as marked as ads. So join me 😉

Reactions: 11
I’d say someone had to tell her it was her parents anniversary wouldn’t she have posted that first before she wished herself a happy Mother’s Day

Reactions: 7
She must have been given a dressing down for posting the kids otherwise she’d surely have some shite about Mary being the strongest mother etc etc. Very strange not to mention her newly widowed sister on a day like today. But at least she plugged her knickers using her grieving mother.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ would she ever stop using her parent’s relationship for content now. I mean where is the privacy and respect??

Reactions: 16
Would she ever let that poor man rest in peace.
I'm sick of the dead Dad posts. Leave the man alone ffs. We knew she would use his death for content, she is a bleep. Dont start me on the blatant flogging of knickers in-between. She is a bleeping disgrace. I too have reported all those posts to ASAI. She needs a good sharp shock. Disgusting POS she is. I bet she turned up looking for her roast dinner cooked by her grieving mother today. On Mother's day when Rose should be looked after. Selfish selfish selfish.

BTW, that HQ of hers has those boxes stocked up high all the time. They are visible from the window outside everyday.

They are NOT sales. Empty boxes in pink wrapping.

Reactions: 13
Happy Mothers Day to MEEEEEEE! duck the rest of ye, I don’t give a shite that my own mother and sister are grieving! It’s all about MEEEE and my
red skin and horse teeth witches! Normal dead dad posts will resume shortly.

Did I miss this? Did she say that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen videos of her parents they were such beautiful couple madly in love.This one keeps posting for the likes her mother would be devastated as she lost the love of her life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.