Sinead's Curvy Style #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look Sinead is going to have to actually pay for someone to look after jacup. I bet that's killing her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder but also hope that she had the intelligence to take her 2 nieces to but a card etc for their Mum.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Mary and Rose have ran her anyway. Unusual that she has to use old footage from weeks ago for her Rose Mother’s Day content. I’d say they’re withered and now she’s gonna have to find someone. No harm, at least the child will have someone responsible looking after him. Or one of her weird followers will offer.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Mary and Rose have ran her anyway. Unusual that she has to use old footage from weeks ago for her Rose Mother’s Day content. I’d say they’re withered and now she’s gonna have to find someone. No harm, at least the child will have someone responsible looking after him. Or one of her weird followers will offer.
Probably the latter, since she's a tight witch and wouldn't want to pay for the care of her child if she can help it.

Reactions: 9
Does she ever actually just close her blooody mouth!!! I’m as familiar with her bloody knashers as Alexandra Dental are at this stage!!! She does realise she looks ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will more than likely have to go private. Its too expensive to take in an under 1 year old now. God help whoever takes the child. She will never be on time. Full of excuses.

Reactions: 4
Oh look Sinead is going to have to actually pay for someone to look after jacup. I bet that's killing her
Of course it will. She would have pawned him off on anyone who would take him but mainly her parents. No reason she cant take him to "work" with her now. She does duck all. Doesnt know how lucky she is. Most of us Mams had to put our kids in childcare because we have FULL TIME JOBS.

God help the minder dealing with this awful woman. They should turn off their phone in the evenings and weekends or they will have him on a boozy Sat night as well.

Reactions: 6
Since she's technically a single mother she will be entitled to basically free childcare. (Not free, but like €20 per week or something).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Since she's technically a single mother she will be entitled to basically free childcare. (Not free, but like €20 per week or something).
But she is living with Simon? Surely they don’t label them as single mothers. I wouldn’t have a clue but many now decide not to marry!

Jesus what scrounge would claim singles allowance if living with their partner? I’m in that position and wouldn’t dream of it.

Jesus what scrounge would claim singles allowance if living with their partner? I’m in that position and wouldn’t dream of it.
Plenty. My whole street had their partner living with them while I was alone. My neighbours partner was bringing in €1k a week and she was on one parent family 😂 she is self employed. The paperwork alone it wouldn't be worth claiming opf.

Plenty. My whole street had their partner living with them while I was alone. My neighbours partner was bringing in €1k a week and she was on one parent family 😂 she is self employed. The paperwork alone it wouldn't be worth claiming opf.
I’m very naive when it comes to that 😂😂 she’d want to be stupid to claim it but it is Sinéad 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.