Sinead's Curvy Style #20 Range Rover gone, ring not to be found, still floggin pricey crap, worth only £1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say there’s plenty people who think everything that we’ve said on here is a bit harsh. Don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for their thread title suggestion 🙈
Thats true but to be fair death isn't exactly something to throw a jibe at. All for the shite shapewear and shady shenanigans and more blowdries in one week than I'd ever have in my life but... death? Na.

Reactions: 12
Thats true but to be fair death isn't exactly something to throw a jibe at. All for the shite shapewear and shady shenanigans and more blowdries in one week than I'd ever have in my life but... death? Na.
I don’t think it was a jab at death. It was a jab at sinead and sinead only.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was a jab at death. It was a jab at sinead and sinead only.
We'll agree to disagree, this is bigger than Sinead and involves her family who are suffering the tragedy as a whole

The poster themselves said they'd remove it so they likely saw how it could be interpreted too.

When was Sinead due back to Ireland anyone know?

Reactions: 10
Horrific circumstances to be in,Having been in vry similar situations twice in less then 3months its not easy to get back home at the drop a hat,god love her being told that news so far away from them at what should be a happy family affair, like someone said 1 family celebrating another in mourning! Life is vry cruel. No1 should critique her if she stays or goes home it’s honestly the shittest of tit situations to be in!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this is horrible news for any family to take, Sinead will go MIA for a couple of weeks surely as she should be allowed to. Tragic time for the family, Mary is the pillar of the vacious business as we know so she will be taking a back seat for a while presumably. its anyones worst nightmare being at the other side of the world when an unexpected tragedy strikes like this. so so sad

Reactions: 6

Totally agree with you.

As much as we give out about her. its still a sad situation to be in and so far away from her family and all.

Is that Mary's husband that has passed away? I just saw online. Dreadful news. Sinead obviously didn't know in her stories online. I expect they will be on a flight home tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Maybe we should leave thread title as basic #21 out of respect for the family??

Reactions: 35
I’d say there’s plenty people who think everything that we’ve said on here is a bit harsh. Don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for their thread title suggestion 🙈
Thanks Drama lama, my suggestion was at Sinead in haste knowing her past behaviour while her father is in hospital BUT I absolutely shouldn't have gone there. Its a desparet sad time for any family. I've lost my brother in law at a young age in similar circumstances and its going to be hard for all of them. I promise I'm normally a kind person, I had a lapse moment 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks Drama lama, my suggestion was at Sinead in haste knowing her past behaviour while her father is in hospital BUT I absolutely shouldn't have gone there. Its a desparet sad time for any family. I've lost my brother in law at a young age in similar circumstances and its going to be hard for all of them. I promise I'm normally a kind person, I had a lapse moment 😔
Jesus don't beat yourself up over this site at all. You are grand.

Reactions: 13
Sinead will fully expect Slimon to travel home with her IF she comes home. There will be no ‘you stay here with your family Slimey, and I’ll return with JCup’.
It's a desperately tragic time but this is Selfish Sinead we are talking about.

Reactions: 5
It tragic. My uncle 58 died the same 2 weeks ago tomorrow were still waiting for his body to be flown from London!

May he rest in peace

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey @Bellatrix#7 your thread suggestion has the most likes. What do you think?
No bother at all, we all like the laugh but no one would wish that on any family & children. He is a well respected man from Limerick and from my childhood community and it’s the second tragic death this week of two young men. I think any comments above should be deleted too on thread suggestions or what Sinead should or shouldn’t do. No one knows how hard it is right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.