Sinead's Curvy Style #20 Range Rover gone, ring not to be found, still floggin pricey crap, worth only £1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just heard her sister husband dropped dead today?
---
She'll be flying home for a funeral

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely even she isn’t that bad, that her brother in law has died suddenly and she continues celebrating drinking g&ts being “baby free” because she’s pawned her poor baby off on some stranger random babysitter no doubt so they can get pissed.

Reactions: 1
I'd say they didn't tell her maybe? He dropped dead of heartattack 45 is all he was it's terrible

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just saw that on Twitter. Heartbreaking for Mary and the girls.

How Sinead handles this will say a lot about her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She surely knows at this stage if someone saw it on Twitter. God I feel sorry for them. That’s awful, so young.

Absolutely awful news if true. If it’s on Twitter then she should be told if she hasn’t been already. Not something anyone should find out from Twitter.

They've surely let her know. It's not something they'd keep from her. She will quickly find out.
So so sad

It’s on the Irish Independent now too. So she must have been told at this stage. How very very sad for them. May he rest in peace.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.