Sinead's Curvy Style #20 Range Rover gone, ring not to be found, still floggin pricey crap, worth only £1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that on Twitter. Heartbreaking for Mary and the girls.

How Sinead handles this will say a lot about her
How long will it take for her to get back ?will they wait for her ? Will she leave Simon and baby over

Bitter sweet date celebration for one family and grief for another

Reactions: 7
It’s awful news, may he rip. Wonder will she come home early ? There’s been no more stories either so I’m sure she knows

Reactions: 1
Omg that is truly heartbreaking. That’s the third tragic death in the same community/neighbourhood in the past week. Two young men dying young from heart failure, man last week was only 39, all originally from Fairgreen/Lynwood area.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So very sad for Tierneys, surely she would have been told why does she continue to post herself having a ball….the sad news was out there before 9am Irish time. As other Tattlers have said, it will show what kind of person Sinead is now

Reactions: 3
So very sad for Tierneys, surely she would have been told why does she continue to post herself having a ball….the sad news was out there before 9am Irish time. As other Tattlers have said, it will show what kind of person Sinead is now
Surely to god she didn’t know

She more than likely didn’t know. She surely knows by now. At least it gets her out of the bother of ‘working’ on a holiday visa.
Very sad for the family.

Reactions: 1

I'm sure they hadn't told her yet... but id say they have now as it has come out on social media.

Very Sad R.I.P

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing her family waited until after the ceremony and then had to tell her
She hasn't been online since. The timing is just horrendous for everyone involved and she couldn't be further away from her family. That's very tough.

Reactions: 14
So very sad my god life really is precious. I always get so sad hearing of young people like him passing so suddenly. Poor Mary and the kids.

Reactions: 3
If the family knew at 7am this morning it would have been 3pm in Perth so they may not have been able to tell her, her stories go up until about 6pm I’d say, it’s an awful tragedy for the family, Sinead seems to be unlucky in ways 😢

Reactions: 4
I’d say there’s plenty people who think everything that we’ve said on here is a bit harsh. Don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for their thread title suggestion 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.