Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report to YSL and report to Instagram for copyright breech & report to guards & revenue

Reactions: 2
Im so mortified hor her. No bit of class at all flogging counterfeit bags. Dies she not realise that's illegal. Reported for IP violation.....dimwit and the state of it.
I’m sorry but would you not be mortified flogging counterfeit shite. It’s the lowest of the low 😂 Showing my age here.. back when boards.ie was the thing they had “whos the meanest with money megathread”. Sinead would have shown that thread up. Like would you actually even bother? Its a toss up between this and frying off your hair for a freebie... She’s definitely the meanest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I'm not sure why when I typed thar I reported for intellectual property infringement for illegal goods it linked something about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Anyway, it's so embarrassing for her. She thinks she's soem sort of high roller trying to keep up with the.liles of Lousie Cooney etc and they would literally not be caught dead showing off fake tat like that. She really doesn't give q crap about her image. She's low end as they come biting around town today in her free clothes and jumper from Pamela Scott's 2 sizes too small. She's to be pitied 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so desperate for followers, that you’re willing to post a video of yourself in your underwear for all to see. And by all, I mean your 611 followers. Get some bleeping dignity.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my god! So embarrassing showing off counterfeit goods 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 that is the lowest of the low

Reactions: 7
Looks like she has modelled for Sinead before, so she is probably hoping to get another job from her.
Like is it not illegal to be selling counterfeit goods? And this dope sharing it to an audience of over 100k 🥴🥴🥴🥴 mutton dressed as lamb

She didn’t just get ready on the train? She looks like an auld wan going to a “do” with the feathers and sensible court shoes. 😂
Edit to say, just realised she actually is an auld wan going to a do!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor Sinéad won’t know what to do with that dinner. It’s not deep fried, coated with batter or a burger and there’s no chips on the side 😑
I wonder will she win? 🤔

• Haha
She doesn’t have the legs for those short dresses any more at all… 😬

Did you hear the fabulous pharmacist on her stories calling vacious vacuous

Ps all these awards are absolutely fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.