Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look another try on, where I pull the shite out of the clothes and don't show them properly because they are horrendous! With the vest on her tits are up under her chin and her belly is huge and round!! Like how is she selling the quantities that she is

Reactions: 7
The clothes reel was absolutely cat. Like way to influence there Pamela Scott. Horrific and well she knows it, with the pulling and dragging.

Reactions: 8
She looks an absolute state. Face it Sinead nothing from that store fits you properly and even if it did nobody under 65 would be caught dead in any of that tat. She is really scraping the barrel now.

Reactions: 10
Sinead you have to drop the style from your name
You have no style whatsoever

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t fit the clothes anymore. It’s ridiculous Pamela Scott stops at an 18 but that’s how it is. She is not an 18 anymore

I mean she might be "in" a size 18 but it doesn't mean she fits in it
I'm a size 14, I tried on that blue coat ( in the green version) in Pamela Scott and it was absolutely huge and hanging off of me.
Her stomach is absolutely massive she would want to cop on and try to stop shovelling chips down her gob.
As for the the jumpers, they were like belly tops on her.

Completely not related to clothes but I can’t stand when people put tiny pictures on a big empty wall. Either get a big print or get more than one. She has zero interior taste.
And those clothes are desperate.

Reactions: 3
She shouldn't be doing tryons at all unless its for Sizes 20/22 and over. She is not a size 18 and hasnt been for a long time. But anything for the money with this Grabby knickers. She seriously thinks she is smaller than she is but those clothes are awful on her. The tops are far too short and show off her humongous belly. Nothing can hide it and I don't know how she stands the way she looks because she is unhealthy to duck. And Sinead, you CAN see the black bra you fool, if you were anyways professional you wouldn't have wore a black bra under a white jumper for trying on clothes to sell for the Client.

She needs to rename her page to Sineads Barrelly Style. She gets any bigger she will be modelling tents for Regatta Outdoor Pursuits. CHL taught her the angles alright but the throwback pics she posts shows how she has fallen over the years.

And the brows are just beyond awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nor do I want to see vacious crap, keep that to the vacious page!

Completely agree, it's sooo boring but it's 100 % clear that she has zero traffic over there. Only good thing about her page is the cute baby but that will get tiresome soon enough when the kid gets a House Membership Card for his 1st birthday.

• Haha
8F42462E-F392-41CD-A269-468AEA14A4E5.png

i REALLY hope he wasn’t in the car like this with loose straps and a puffy snow suit, so dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1737490
i REALLY hope he wasn’t in the car like this with loose straps and a puffy snow suit, so dangerous
Loose and twisted straps 🙈. Basic car seat safety is a real irk for me. No big padded clothes. I'm not sure how it's not common knowledge. Another instagrammer had her 1 month old forward facing in the car the other week. I nearly died looking at her story.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Im so mortified hor her. No bit of class at all flogging counterfeit bags. Dies she not realise that's illegal. Reported for IP violation.....dimwit and the state of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.