Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We spent today sitting down figuring out how to save more for the next 12 months as we are after getting matched with a surrogate. Literally food & bills is all we will be buying & every Penny will be for the rest. This one has the gift that so many of us cannot have naturally and she is choosing alcohol every single time. I would live in a tent 4 the next year with the promise of a healthy baby at the end of it.

Congratulations and best wishes xx

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Sinead ever wanted a baby, she’s too immature herself. Like others have said she wanted a way to keep Simon from heading off again (and I still think there’s trouble in paradise there!) As someone else said here, even the most gentle couples turn into John and Mary from Fr Ted after a baby and those two are as chaotic as they come. She’s showing her true colours now and anyone still following and supporting this bullshit is as bad.

Reactions: 14
We spent today sitting down figuring out how to save more for the next 12 months as we are after getting matched with a surrogate. Literally food & bills is all we will be buying & every Penny will be for the rest. This one has the gift that so many of us cannot have naturally and she is choosing alcohol every single time. I would live in a tent 4 the next year with the promise of a healthy baby at the end of it.
Congratulations, great news for you x
And yes I agree , its assholes like her that just have babysto trap a man and don't cherish the gift of mother hood 😡

Reactions: 7
I’d say she reads on here defo because the pouring of that cider was 100% for us 😂 Hi Sinéad 😜
Pathetic really cos she clearly thinks her actions are totally normal. I’d say the only people that do truly stick by her are her family cos they have to. I’d love to know what Simon’s family think of her to be honest. If my son was stuck with that I’d be absolutely devastated.

Def trouble there with Slimon no matter how hard she tries to portray the Happy Family tit. Jacob is a band aid baby, no more or no less. He wanted away from her when they split and she promised him sun, moon and snow that it would be better and he like a fool believed her. Sinead will never change. Slimon will find this out to his cost unfortunately. There is absolutely no way these 2 will stay together. She is a bleeping nightmare and he knows it. She looks like tit, acts like a Tinker and is an alcoholic who can't go 1 day without boozing. Not one day without drink to care for her baby son.

If my son was stupid enough to be around someone like that Knacker, I too would be distraught. She needs to check into Bushy Park and clean herself up but it won't change her personality. Dobs and Dozy created a monster by spoiling her. She is still being enabled.

Reactions: 16
I'd be surprised if they are still together by the time Jacob turns 1!

Wait until the teething starts / his sleep goes to pot! She'll be no use if she keeps carrying on as she is. As people have said, God only knows how bad she is off insta.

I honestly don't know where she gets the energy or desire for all the drinking / eating!

Reactions: 16
Congratulations & best wishes, how exciting!

Reactions: 5
I actually felt the pouring of bulmers was literally to get people talking. It’s like she knows she’s being a twit. And I’m she goes to phn on Monday again to get dressings changed. I’d say she rarely showers because of it! Hasn’t washed her own hair in a few weeks it’s hairdressers the whole time.

Reactions: 9
I actually felt the pouring of bulmers was literally to get people talking. It’s like she knows she’s being a twit. And I’m she goes to phn on Monday again to get dressings changed. I’d say she rarely showers because of it! Hasn’t washed her own hair in a few weeks it’s hairdressers the whole time.
She’s only hurting herself. She has missed out on valuable bonding time and essential healing. She’ll be dealing with the fall out of both for a long time. Jacob won’t settle in her arms when he does finally hit a developmental leap or growth spurt. Why would he? He can’t rely on her for nurturing. And her wound is going to go on and on. She’ll be very lucky if she doesn’t get another infection or sepsis. The fact it’s still leaking fluid 8 weeks later is a major red flag. And if her only focus is tattle, she’s an even bigger fool than she comes across.

They seem to have moved from the curragower, Jacob has arrived with mama rose and dobs so they bring him and meet Sinéad at another pub to hand him over. They’re all as thick as each other.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The likes of Sinead always blames someone else. Someone else is at fault, never herself.
I would say Slimon will run soon enough once Jacob starts teething and crawling as she won’t be able to deal with that. He will get a wake up call and realise he is looking at a long, hard future with this whale.(Except whales are actually good mothers).

Reactions: 8
Rose & dobs clearly dropped the baby to the curraghgower #classy.

Watch this space it will be an au pair next

Reactions: 7
Rose & dobs clearly dropped the baby to the curraghgower #classy.

Watch this space it will be an au pair next
It will have to be a male one. No way possessive Sinead would have another woman in the house with Simon around

Thanks so much @Turmeric123 and you're right I will look after myself. Saying that from Monday I apologise for any posts that don't make sense as I'm going all in with the good pain relief 🙂. This surgery is going to change my life thank God 🙏

I just can't get over the way she treats that baby..it's shocking!! The drinking is totally on another level.

And HUMONGOUS congratulations to @brandambassador ....I know this is a long time coming. So happy for ye 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I went ahead and deleted instagram (bombarded with smug mommy accounts!) so I can’t see her stories but are you guys saying they brought the baby to a pub to hand him back to his mother this evening after she was on the lash last night?

• Wow
We are watching child abuse in real time. Both of their families should be ashamed of themselves for not doing anything to intervene they just enable them. Those two alcoholics wouldn’t know the meaning of shame or how to be parents.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.