Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1531753

Launching at 12, cos she’ll be nursing a hangover till then 🙄🙄
I've just zoomed in , I'm a seamstress and i have to say whoever they got to sew in these labels into her bulk chanx order has done a crappy job😳 , bad stitching , not even matched the origional thread colour, I could go on and on .... I wonder does Sinead have Rose sat at the sewing machine each night like a little sweat shop as these were definitely sewn in in ireland after they were generically ordered from China

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Them support things are great for a big bump, gives a good bit of support and helps the back. Can get much much cheaper than hers though.

Reactions: 2
@Lmkgirl best of luck hun and don't be worrying you are not like this gowl you will take the best of care of yourself and not downing wine 12 hours after getting out if hospital xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We spent today sitting down figuring out how to save more for the next 12 months as we are after getting matched with a surrogate. Literally food & bills is all we will be buying & every Penny will be for the rest. This one has the gift that so many of us cannot have naturally and she is choosing alcohol every single time. I would live in a tent 4 the next year with the promise of a healthy baby at the end of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
We spent today sitting down figuring out how to save more for the next 12 months as we are after getting matched with a surrogate. Literally food & bills is all we will be buying & every Penny will be for the rest. This one has the gift that so many of us cannot have naturally and she is choosing alcohol every single time. I would live in a tent 4 the next year with the promise of a healthy baby at the end of it.
Congratulations that is great news ❤

Reactions: 3
Best wishes 🤗

My money is on; Simon has fucked off again and I don’t feel even slightly sorry for her. Stupid pisshead

Reactions: 5
Amazing news💕💕💕
We are TTC and today I peed on a stick because I’m a week late …..no joy so mood is not the best, and then I see this one taking it all for granted 💔💔 .I visited a friend with a baby just a week younger than Jacob yesterday, it was tough and probably why I peed on the stick because of the joy and my own hope after witnessing my beautiful friend in all of the gorgeous baby bubble 💕
And then there is Sinead …🙄 I agree her baby is whatever makes her money and unfortunately for Jacob right now no matter how much she pokes him he is not going to perform. She may wait a few months ( ala Just Jordan) until she can truly monetise him.
Sorry for the rant but so glad I’ve a space to rant

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Congratulations ❤❤

It's scary to think about what she isn't showing on insta, she shows one drink so you can be sure it's 5 times that amount,

Reactions: 7
There a new movie coming “Whatever happened to baby jacob” hitting cinemas before Xmas.

Wonder who’s she’s pawned him off on today. If Louise Woodward gave her a buzz to babysit she’s take her up on the offer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.