Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having spent most of 2021 pregnant I can confirm you do not need maternity shape wear!! You have no bump first then when you get a bump it’s hard and round it doesn’t need to be shaped!!! I went to some weddings and just wore high waist no VPL underwear.
sinead passing ALL that belly off as bump is actually funny!! Part of me is pained watching her stuff her face with GD and not a care in the world about her unborn child. There is women all over the country struggling to have kids that would move heaven and earth to be pregnant. I’ve actually gained so much respect for Chloe Hackett watching her enjoy her pregnancy and soaking it all up.
And to add insult to injury, she still has her stenos in so this pic was taken ages ago. I hate body shaming but Jesus she's big in this pic so how big is she now????

Reactions: 4
And to add insult to injury, she still has her stenos in so this pic was taken ages ago. I hate body shaming but Jesus she's big in this pic so how big is she now????
Was that pic taken in the CastleOaks last week maybe? When she had clip ins

Reactions: 3
I’ve never had a baby but surely when you’re that heavily pregnant shapewear would be horribly uncomfortable!

Reactions: 11
Does she genuine ,for real think ,we all wondered how “she looked so good “ or whatever way she worded it ?almighty Jesus I’ve no more to say …….actually deceased,family flowers only donations if desired to the get slimey a new outfit fund

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She keeps going on about her designing like she’s Vivienne bloody Westwood. Utter gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus she is shameless. Cheap chinese tat at a ridiculous price! My fellow Irish women need to wake up…. I just can’t.. 🤪

Maternity slip 😂 bleeping ejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love all the fawning comments under the post, like how she just cured cancer with her bought off the shelf clothing range, when all that actually happened is someone came inside her and she got fatter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus when I was pregnant the last thing I thought about was shape wear. The absolute effort of that...and the heat! I was happy to not suck in my stomach for 9 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The last thing I would have though of buying/wearing when pregnant was shapewear. It was the only time I wasnt trying to hide my tummy.

Reactions: 14
Jesus when I was pregnant the last thing I thought about was shape wear. The absolute effort of that...and the heat! I was happy to not suck in my stomach for 9 months.

Not forgetting when she launched Vacious she wasn't even wearing her own shapewear because it was too warm of an evening...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@waley2021 good minds 😊

Reactions: 1
She’s out eating again. Chips, fajitas. Out celebrating she says. I hope it stays fine for her because the baby isn’t even here yet and she’s neglecting her duty of care as a mother. I’m so annoyed with her carry on since she was diagnosed with GD.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Girls, report report report.

Her tat is Chinese imports, she is making a fortune out of the Plebs buying into her 13 euro swimsuits etc. The Knack RR, Slimon being kitted out and hotel stays etc. And ALSO report the business page Vacious for scam or fraud. She designed duck all, she is just the biggest Conwoman. No harm for a few Tattlers to add the Shein link to her Insta pages and then unfollow and block the bleep. These fools who fawn need to see she is the biggest Con and a complete Fraud.

Limerick has had enough of Sinead O'Brien and her horrible family riding us sideways for free. For years.

Time the worm turned on this bleep. LLL is the worst but you know when she is robbing you. Sinead is hungry for the money cos she knows she will do absolutely nothing once baby comes so she is feathering the bank account in advance so Slimey doesn't leave.

But he will. She ain't no catch for him to stay and Baby Chanx won't make him stay either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The bit that she is says she knew what was she was doing when "designing" it bates all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If any pregnant woman wanted anything like shapewear, surely the state of Sinead over recent months is proof that it doesn't work???

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.