Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she come in and deny what tea spill said?

Not a chance. She will ignore it. I hope followers are reporting her vacious posts as fraud. Teaspill has called her out, she is a total fraud. I hope TS leaves it up on Stories or saves it as part of a highlight. It's about time these cunts were outed. They must think we are stupid. Share it all lads as much as ye can.

Mares will be going nuts. That ridiculous Vacious account should be reported too as fraud since we know where she gets her tit from. Sinead, you are fooling no one. All the PR and launches won't shield you.

Reactions: 12
The reasoning (apparently) is for the finger monitor thing but it can also be used on your toe. Sometimes it can make a reading with shellac on.

Reactions: 2
The reasoning (apparently) is for the finger monitor thing but it can also be used on your toe. Sometimes it can make a reading with shellac on.
😂😂 “apparently” do you think midwives nurses DRs etc are saying this to lie to people ?.. it measures your oxygen saturation that is the percentage of oxygen been carried around in the blood and ensure the patient is well oxygenated or not receiving enough oxygen and may need support it’s read via the nail bed so if there’s shellac on the fingers and toes it’s not really giving much options to check this as it tends not to give good readings with shellac or gel nails etc … anyway doubt if any of that bothers Sinead as long as she looks good

Reactions: 8
Anyone wanna share with one of Irelands biggest magazines exactly where sinead sources her shite from?

Reactions: 7
Its like she's trying to launch as much as she possibly can while there's momentum behind the brand, but it al seems to rushed. Tere's no natural progression, shapewear, swimwear and now maternity wear. The shapewear was such a big success, why not stick with something on that line like a compress top or slip, so odd!

I've never been pregnant, so I can't judge... But is a maternity slip an essential item to own?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder will she come in and deny what tea spill said?
Not a chance and she’ll be afraid of the publicity, damage limitation now to keep her mouth shut and ignore everything in the hopes the Dopey cunts don’t find out.

I’ve had acrylic nails on for every operation and treatment and that finger pulse monitor worked perfectly fine. If they need to check your cap refill they can press your toe nail. It’s more about infection control in a theatre for her Caesarean,

And our Neady knows all about hygiene 🤣🤣 The pot calling the kettle black & all that. Clothes haul, tags on, wear out and do fashion shows & return the next day!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who d duck wears a maternity slip 🤣🤣👏 It’s more than a slip she needs to hold that bump. Is she planning on wearing that forever more now to hold In her carb belly? 🤣 She should of worn that to her launch party last week.

Where’s Slimey these days? Seems to be awol for final week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone wanna share with one of Irelands biggest magazines exactly where sinead sources her shite from?
Whats the plan?

Who d duck wears a maternity slip 🤣🤣👏 It’s more than a slip she needs to hold that bump. Is she planning on wearing that forever more now to hold In her carb belly? 🤣 She should of worn that to her launch party last week.

Where’s Slimey these days? Seems to be awol for final week.

WTAF is that? Pregnant women dont wear maternity shape wear! Why would you!!! That would not be safe surely!!!

I would love to see this horrible fake bully get exposed for what she really is.

I've never been pregnant, so I can't judge... But is a maternity slip an essential item to own?
Loooool no my bump never needed “smoothing”, I know every body is different but usually bumps don’t need shaping / smoothing

Whats the plan?

WTAF is that? Pregnant women dont wear maternity shape wear! Why would you!!! That would not be safe surely!!!

I would love to see this horrible fake bully get exposed for what she really is.
I wonder if any of her cling ons seen the post on Tea spill and sent it on to her? Seems to be an awful lot being pushed out today. Plus a pregnancy bump is naturally shaped so why I’m gods name would you need to wear a slip to smooth it out? A pregnancy bump shouldn’t need smoothing out unless you’ve hundreds of extra pounds hanging off.

Anyone a few home number for Bloggers unveiled to run a full spread exposing Ms. Chanx?

Reactions: 3
Loooool no my bump never needed “smoothing”, I know every body is different but usually bumps don’t need shaping / smoothing
Jennifer wrynne was saying she wore shape wear when pregnant with twins when she was trying to flog spanx … they d say anything!

Reactions: 2
It's no more maternity spanx.my arse!!! .. just coz she is pregnant and wearing it doesn't make it a brand of shape wear!! My god this one would flog a dead horse at the grand national and the dopes who follow her would believe her!! You can see the greed coming out in her by the day!

Reactions: 9
Having spent most of 2021 pregnant I can confirm you do not need maternity shape wear!! You have no bump first then when you get a bump it’s hard and round it doesn’t need to be shaped!!! I went to some weddings and just wore high waist no VPL underwear.
sinead passing ALL that belly off as bump is actually funny!! Part of me is pained watching her stuff her face with GD and not a care in the world about her unborn child. There is women all over the country struggling to have kids that would move heaven and earth to be pregnant. I’ve actually gained so much respect for Chloe Hackett watching her enjoy her pregnancy and soaking it all up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.