Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Keep buying my chanx you sheep, Mama needs a brand new (2nd hand) Jeep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous but surely nowhere would pump lip filler into a heavily pregnant woman with health problems.....I'd be very surprised.

She looks ridiculous but surely nowhere would pump lip filler into a heavily pregnant woman with health problems.....I'd be very surprised.
Do they just have to take her word for it if they ask her if she's pregnant or not? She looks the same as ever so it would be hard to tell šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
I was goina say I wonder if it could be just pregnancy swelling but they do look very ā€œdoneā€ šŸ˜³
No one with a medical licence should inject filler on someone who is pregnant. Theyā€™d lose their licence.

Reactions: 1
Don't forget to vote for your favourite thread names, we're very very very nearly there!

As soon as baby is born she be up on that table getting whatever is pumped into. Mam Rose probably just filling in until then 2 for the price of 1 and all that .

Just found it there after seeing your postā€¦I have no words!!

View attachment 1282937
Really absolutely disgusted about the whole thing! Not one mention of GD again where she has the platform to highlight & make awareness of it she has completely ignored the fact she has it, I actually think sinead has become utterly irresponsible & tone deaf to the fact she is having a baby she refers to alcohol all the time she is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 11
Really absolutely disgusted about the whole thing! Not one mention of GD again where she has the platform to highlight & make awareness of it she has completely ignored the fact she has it, I actually think sinead has become utterly irresponsible & tone deaf to the fact she is having a baby she refers to alcohol all the time she is an embarrassment.

Unless it was written weeks ago?

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't surprise me if she was kept in last night in the maternity. Haven't heard head nor tail since she went in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.