Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
She's slating a woman for messaging her about her stories, shared her name and her insta. If you read here fair play to you for calling Sinead out!! She thinks shes a gift sent from god and the way she spoke about the GD "class" made me think it was a group one for any pregnant ladies to attend and then to miss it what a numpty

Reactions: 32

brandambassador

VIP Member
For anyone overweight and pregnant alarmed by this- if sinead was 9 stone she would still have GD with the lifestyle she leads more than likely. No fresh air since she got Simon back last year. Alcohol in pregnancy, greasy food all day long (can’t get the image of the pudding swimming in oil out of my head), takeaways, greasy steaks at free meals/ always having 2-3 courses etc. never a glass of water to be seen let Alone 2 litres. So please, this isn’t just about weight and BMI here don’t stress yourself over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Femma

Chatty Member
The Irony " these brushes have been great for my short hair " . Half hef hair is wrapped around the brush. The colour is so brassy. She should have stuck with Melo Yelo at least her tone was nice.
Screenshot_20220513-111614_Instagram.jpg

The Irony " these brushes have been great for my short hair " . Half hef hair is wrapped around the brush. The colour is so brassy. She should have stuck with Melo Yelo at least her tone was nice.
Screenshot_20220513-111614_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-111535_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Firstly congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 and welcome

Secondly don't be worrying about other people as I'm sure as soon as you found out you started doing your best 💯

No matter your result we're here for you x
Don’t worry….. I also had an unplanned surprise post covid pregnancy when my BMI was obese……and I was 42……. I was THE candidate for GD but miraculously I avoided it….. I fairly cleaned up my act when I got pregnant though ahd really minded my diet . Since baby was born , I’ve lost 3 stone ….. I want to be as healthy as physically possible for my baby! You’ll be fine x

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Coop2020

Wow those Chanx look so flattering for €100 🤣🤣 Absolute sheep buying that shite. Is that poor misfortune sure she isn’t still pregnant with twins!!
😭😭😭😭 That's a little harsh. I'm sure she is struggling and maybe felt good when she tried them on. Just spent the last hour on that lady page and wow what she went through to have those babies. She's a single mom went through two years of iui and IVF to have a baby on her own and she had twin girls. Amazing story She probably super self conscious I think she was brave to come on her Instagram to show it. She has spent two years injecting her tummy to get her two girls ❤

Saying all that I wouldn't dream of lining that Sinead ones pockets.

• Heart

iwonderif

This post is everything. It’s not just about getting pregnant or getting to 12 weeks. For many women or the baby there are so many more risks until they’re born - and after. This baby is depending on sinead for nutrients. She’s worried about eating like a pig & that’s her priority. It maddens me really because the maternity hospital in limerick gets a bad rep & if anything happens her or baby you’ll hear ‘CUMH is better’ etc & whether it is or it isn’t, this is something sinead has to sort, she’s 36 , nobody can do it for her. She thinks she’s gas sneaking in chips. How funny will it be with pre eclampsia, a pre term baby & 2-3 months in NICU? Which could be all avoided
The maternity in Limerick gets a bad rap because it’s a disgrace. The building is too small, too old and beyond help at this point. I don’t know how the staff manage in there. There are women doing the majority of their labour on a public ward with other mothers and partners around and only a curtain providing privacy because there isn’t enough space on the labour ward. It’s beyond defending it at this point.

And then you see this absolute mess of a human being sitting in a private room, eating greasy chips with Gestational Diabetes while you know the midwives and nurses have to run around taking bloods and monitoring her blood pressure with so many other people to take care of.

Limk gets compared to Cork because there is a world of difference. And people like Sinead make the situation even worse.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
As a frontline Nurse I'm disgusted at this absolute Cunt, he is not much better. Smuggling in greasy chips that us nurses can smell, to feed her junk food habit is just plain dangerous 😳 and she deserves everything coming her way. But her baby doesn't. It's plain to see she doesn't care enough to look after her little baby. It's all about Sinead, greedy bitch, food and alcohol are her only priority. This baby was only a thing for her, never real til he's in her arms and then it's Here Mam.

Slimey is the biggest fucking fool having a baby with this selfish cunt who thinks she is being "funny" for the Gram. Even now, it's pathetic. She showed herself up completely tonight.

Her family should be ashamed of how she was dragged up. Those stories will be gone in the morning for sure after her reading here. She is a disgrace. Even more hated now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I am genuinely speechless. She is being treated in hospital for GD, her baby's heart rate was high and she is literally sitting down eating chipper in her hospital bed. I'm honestly disgusted. Talk about a blatant lack fo respect for her child's wellbeing, her own health and the staff who are working had and treating her condition in the hospital. A slap in the face for everyone. She is genuinely low intelligence if she doesn't realise she CANNOT eat shit anymore or it could severely endanger her baby. If you got a fright like that anyone would make some sort of effort. Even if they had brought in her some home made dinner or whatever. She is a DISGRACE.

• Sad
  • Heart

marge22

Did she say I’ve obviously got it all figured out ….WHAT SINEAD by the looks of it the only thing you got figured out is the getting pregnant bit cause you are not doing too well at the rest !!

Typical self entitled attitude from
Sinead and well done 👏🏻 to that person for pointing this out to her … yes Sinead it was a scheduled appt and because you couldn’t be arsed to figure out how to use Webex !!! Someone else didn’t get a scheduled appointment for today but your too selfish to see that … gowl

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

iwonderif

You’d want to be badly stuck if you’re going to sit and take tips from Sinéad in what to pack in a hospital bag!🤦🏻‍♀️
Who is the absolute doughnut who suggested “a nice shower gel and a FACE MASK” for the hospital bag!!! Clearly this person hasn’t had a baby in Limk maternity. The bathrooms haven’t been renovated since the 80s, the sanitary bin is overflowing, there’s no shelf to put your stuff on so paper towels on top of said bin is your best option and the tiles are mouldy! Plus you have a BABY waiting for you! You’re lucky to get 2 minutes to yourself! 😂😂 A fucking face mask! Her followers really are the dumbest bunch of morons!
But no doubt she’ll pack the bag of crap to eat in case they don’t wheel a big enough trough of food to the bed for her! Greedy sow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
Shouldn’t she have gift on all the stories not just the first one?!

Yes. AND I reported them. Sick of this awful greedy cunt with her Grabby hands out. I passed her yesterday coming from Raheen at 6.30 pm with her big fat smug head in the RR and gave her the finger. Big fuck off entitled head on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I really hate the way influencers have somehow managed to manipulate their sheep into thinking an opinion, and one that is 100% correct in this case, is trolling. That lady did not in the slightest bit ‘troll’ Sinéad. She is so blind she can’t even see what her behaviour is like and how completely deluded she is. I honestly despair at these kinds of people and cannot wait for the day that influencers are called out for this dangerous, narcissistic and vile behaviour.

Reactions: 23

LittleLazyDaisy

admitting that she doesn’t eat cold foods explains all the unhealthy toasties she’s had over the years. At a certain point when you’re a grown up you have to decide you’re going to eat healthy food even if it isn’t your favourite food. That’s the difference between being 6 and being 36.

• Heart
Reactions: 22