Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Keep buying my chanx you sheep, Mama needs a brand new (2nd hand) Jeep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, sheā€™s needs to be pulled about posting on insta while driving, oh just thought it was weird seeing ā€œthe magic Catā€ at house in limerick while the GF is off over in Italy,

Reactions: 2
Jesus, sheā€™s needs to be pulled about posting on insta while driving, oh just thought it was weird seeing ā€œthe magic Catā€ at house in limerick while the GF is off over in Italy,

She is one thick bleep doing that tit. I have the last one saved from when she was singing Adele, I was disgusted.

She deleted those stories because all she did was take the piss out of Slimon and make a show of herself. She loves humiliating him.

And because she was drinking.

What's the magic cat šŸˆ about

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s 100% driving because she wouldnā€™t have added the music from instagram, why didnā€™t she share the actual radio playing the song! Slow bleep

Reactions: 1
She only ever deleted stories she recored when she was well on it. Iā€™d say she was having a few gripe waters yesterday and was well tipsy. Sheā€™s wrecked today feels like sheā€™s hungover. Iā€™d say you are Sinead petā€¦.

Is she trying to rebalance the blue for a boy outfits of recent weeks with two days of stories in a pink dress?

• Haha
She is one thick bleep doing that tit. I have the last one saved from when she was singing Adele, I was disgusted.

She deleted those stories because all she did was take the piss out of Slimon and make a show of herself. She loves humiliating him.

And because she was drinking.

What's the magic cat šŸˆ about
The magic cat is another insta faker boyfriend whoā€™s on holidays in Italy, weird that they didnā€™t go to Italy together.

Reactions: 1
Shes delighted her coat still fits does she not realise she's the same size the only difference is she has no bag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHO did her hair?! The stripes are absolutely shocking!!

It sounds like sheā€™s putting all her ā€˜effortā€™ (whatever that is) into her business in the hope that everything will be sorted with this office and new product ahead of this baby arrivingā€¦but literally NO EFFORT into preparing for the actual baby. I donā€™t know why Iā€™m surprised, but itā€™s obvious where her priorities lie from her latest stories.

39E7E004-826F-4DFC-B650-0CF523438047.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She only ever deleted stories she recored when she was well on it. Iā€™d say she was having a few gripe waters yesterday and was well tipsy. Sheā€™s wrecked today feels like sheā€™s hungover. Iā€™d say you are Sinead petā€¦.
She nearly admitted she was hungover when she was out doing the walking. She was drinking for sure and deleted the stories because she got caught.

Sinead will never give up the booze, even when pregnant. So many women would give anything to be in her pregnant shoes and here is this selfish witch out drinking her tits off at every opportunity šŸ˜³

There will be no effort for any new business although its well known she loves money. Everybody else's money that is.

Robbing bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
WHO did her hair?! The stripes are absolutely shocking!!

It sounds like sheā€™s putting all her ā€˜effortā€™ (whatever that is) into her business in the hope that everything will be sorted with this office and new product ahead of this baby arrivingā€¦but literally NO EFFORT into preparing for the actual baby. I donā€™t know why Iā€™m surprised, but itā€™s obvious where her priorities lie from her latest stories.

View attachment 1205540
No effort in the baby coming coz she is hoping the free tit comes rolling in, buggy, nursery furniture, clothes, bottles, everything will be gifted!!!

Reactions: 10
And boom!!! Just like clock work!!! Free baby stuff has started to pour in through the letter box, predictable as always Sinead!! Laughed out loud when she said it's so exciting when brands reach out and want to send me stuff like this!!! My arse!!! I'd say every baby shop and boutique up and down the country has been contacted by herself, Mares and Mama Rose for free stuff!!! You are Coddin nobody !!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t stop lolling at her rotten haircut and colour! Who the duck was responsible for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did her hair not grow while she had extensions.
Because she burns the tit out of it with the straightener šŸ˜© the bleach and burning makes it break off and bitty that is why Iā€™d say she got a few inches off. Iā€™d imagine she was advised to! I said it before Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ she needs to shave her head and start again. No hope for that head of hair

Reactions: 5
Because she burns the tit out of it with the straightener šŸ˜© the bleach and burning makes it break off and bitty that is why Iā€™d say she got a few inches off. Iā€™d imagine she was advised to! I said it before Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ she needs to shave her head and start again. No hope for that head of hair
It's always in such bad condition. So dry looking. She should probably go brown for a while to give it a break. I've a cousin who had to do this to get her hair to grow again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.