Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Keep buying my chanx you sheep, Mama needs a brand new (2nd hand) Jeep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to guess she’s having a boy her bump is very low!

Reactions: 2
Why does she always have to shove her big tyres into the camera! Jesus wept. She’d feed the maternity with those things. One gust of wind in those tacky dresses & it’ll be more than Chanx that’ll be getting exposed.
💙Placing my bet anyway that the prawn cracker Prince Louis John Peony Fitzgerald will burst out of her by the June weekend by emergency C-section💙

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say this is Mares and the other sisters business along with their husbands mostly with sinead being the face and maybe 5% or less of a shareholder.... sinead hadn't a pot to piss in until she started conning people with €100 a pop for "shapewear" a few weeks back and now all of a sudden shes renovating office spaces the size of an industrial estate??? My duck is it her business.. shes just the mouth fronting it.. no bank would touch sinead at 37 years of age let alone give her a massive loan for the premises.
Absolutely agree with you. She is fronting the business for others.

Reactions: 4
She got the lips done again…is that advisable when up the duff?
Omg poisoning that poor baby. Must of got pumped in Alexandra’s the other day when Ma Rosa was getting depruned

Bit swollen there Sinead? Omg she’s nothing but an absolute shallow disgrace with no regard for that misfortunate unborn baby. The vanity and shallowness of her is unbelievable.

Anyone else think that bump has dropped? 😳😱 Prawn cracker is on the way!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She will definitely be going in for an emergency second and won't last til July due date. She will be lucky to see 10th June before baby comes given the health situ.

Reactions: 5
Trisha is some fool sending her freebie knives when A: Sinead will use them to open boxes of free tit because god knows she isn’t going to cook with them and B: Sinead didn’t send Trisha a pair of knickers and Trisha a fellow Limerick woman, plus sized, with a following over twice the size of Sinead’s and they’re mostly plus sized women!

Reactions: 10
Possibly, that was registered way before she released the chanx. I'd say it was her initial plan so she might end up going down that route now
Oh I didn't realise! I went looking to see if I could find the names of the other director 😂

Reactions: 1

Oh it’s definitely a boy, we knew that from her first scan and Slimon’s reaction.

Reactions: 4
Trisha is some fool sending her freebie knives when A: Sinead will use them to open boxes of free tit because god knows she isn’t going to cook with them and B: Sinead didn’t send Trisha a pair of knickers and Trisha a fellow Limerick woman, plus sized, with a following over twice the size of Sinead’s and they’re mostly plus sized women!

Did she not? Trisha was definitely raving about them at one stage

She got the lips done again…is that advisable when up the duff?

No. Its not. But she has been boozing from Day 1 so no one is surprised she got the lip filler in again. She has little and no regard for that little baby and I hope the cow reads all this again when she is home alone and should reflect on all she did wrong in this pregnancy. Her baby if it survives will be in the neo natal unit for a long few weeks.

She is on track alright. On track to have a premmie and be prepared to be in SCBU everyday to watch her baby in an incubator or ventilator as the lungs are under developed. She won't get to hold that baby if it's born prematurely in the Labour suite as it will be whisked away ASAP as it will have breathing difficulties as well as other issues. So she will be leaving the labouring room with empty arms with a CSection wound because she won't get a vaginal birth. That baby wouldn't live. If she makes it to 35 or 36 weeks, baby will still need help because of her disregard for GD amongst other things.

She is a bleeping tool of a woman. She didn't look after herself during pregnancy so I fear for this baby. Sinead and Slimey are a disaster together and nothing will change this despite her Gram romance and trying to fool herself.

I was goina say I wonder if it could be just pregnancy swelling but they do look very “done” 😳

Would someone like to gift her a steamer for her hauls as she obviously has no iron or is she just so lazy she couldn’t be bothered to get the wrinkles out before doing the haul!

So when is this baby arriving…
Your first line, you answered your own question lol!! Lazy as duck.

June Bank hol weekend if shes not careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.