Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Keep buying my chanx you sheep, Mama needs a brand new (2nd hand) Jeep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She swept and mopped maybe that’s cleaning all day to Sinéad. Feet up then 🙄
Wait till she’s doing it with a load of little fuckers wrecking the place as she does. I’m like that one sweeping out the tide as it rolls in. Shitting into the wind. She boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also expecting no 2. Had an episiotomy on first too. Had them got for my first. Didn’t think they did much.
Thanks for the Input, maybe I won't bother so as I could use that mula elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the Input, maybe I won't bother so as I could use that mula elsewhere.
It’s down to €19 in Lloyds pharmacy and I actually found it excellent (I had an episiotomy and horrific birth) 😭 although if I saw that bleep being gifted it I would have left it there! But it gave me instant relief especially when I sprayed it directly on the maternity pad! Sorry for derailing, to stay on topic, Sinead is a mushroom head bleep. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ggrrrr I'm so annoyed!!!! I'm a few weeks ahead of this one (I think) in my pregnancy and it's been I pay for one thing, this bleeping dose gets it for free!! Picked out my buggy in Babymoon, this one lands down the next week to pick out her one (she hasn't said what the perk is there yet but she's defo getting it at least heavily discounted???). Just bought bio oil last week. Now this dose is after getting a press drop for bio oil. For duck sake!!
Take comfort in the fact that no amount of bio oil is going to soak through that blubber shed have been no stranger to stretch marks ever before she was pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Take comfort in the fact that no amount of bio oil is going to soak through that blubber shed have been no stranger to stretch marks ever before she was pregnant.
@Jellybb that's more affordable I can stretch to that lol.

Yeah it's a bit late in the day to be using bio oil now tbf🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It has been recommended not to use the Spritz for bits if you end up getting stitches as I heard on pregnancy forums that they were dissolving stitches too quickly, but each to their own, down the hatch with the glucose test drink! She will put anything down that gullet of hers

It has been recommended not to use the Spritz for bits if you end up getting stitches as I heard on pregnancy forums that they were dissolving stitches too quickly, but each to their own, down the hatch with the glucose test drink! She will put anything down that gullet of hers
I did read that alright but wasn't sure if it was people being over the top.

Reactions: 1
Straight off for French toast with bacon after being tested for gestational diabetes. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A quick jambon. She honestly doesn't even try. She really has no clue about nutrition. Could she bring some fruit, overnight oats with her or even buy a yoghurt and cereal bar. She doesn't give shite what she consumes.

Reactions: 5
She will get some shock if she ends up with GD

*don’t come @me with your HSE GD opinion pls. She’s a lazy overweight unhealthy mare who isn’t overweight from eating blueberries. Her greed has made her this size. Il be stunned if it hasn’t effected her blood sugars in pregnancy*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will get some shock if she ends up with GD

*don’t come @me with your HSE GD opinion pls. She’s a lazy overweight unhealthy mare who isn’t overweight from eating blueberries. Her greed has made her this size. Il be stunned if it hasn’t effected her blood sugars in pregnancy*
Lol true! They only test people with a bmi over 30 and family history in limerick! I remember when I was there I met a friend there during an appointment and she was getting it done and I asked the midwife when do I get mine and she was like you don’t 🙄 I also feel sorry for her in a way as I would rather give birth in a field then ever have to set foot in that place again.. let’s just say Sinead will fit in well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she saying " Pull my finger" , if I do will she fart?

And claiming " Fastest pregnancy ever?"
Love you've 12 weeks to go, you're in for some hop, and I cannottttttttt wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she saying " Pull my finger" , if I do will she fart?

And claiming " Fastest pregnancy ever?"
Love you've 12 weeks to go, you're in for some hop, and I cannottttttttt wait!
It genuinely feels like it has been a year since she announced it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.