Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Keep buying my chanx you sheep, Mama needs a brand new (2nd hand) Jeep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always in such bad condition. So dry looking. She should probably go brown for a while to give it a break. I've a cousin who had to do this to get her hair to grow again.
Definitely! Most decent hairdressers would refuse to put bleach onto hair like that. Surely it was recommended that she goes dark. It would be lovely chocolate brown and a few extensions.

Reactions: 6
She never minded them either! I had bonds in for the year before my wedding. I used the eighth shampoo and conditioner on them, brushed them properly and took care of them. Sinead has never paid for them so doesn’t hold any value in minding them. The Better you mind them the longer they last and the better your own hair holds. She looks awful. The hair is absolutely CAT and she’s dressing like someone going on an age action Ireland seminar . I think she will end up very unhappy and unhealthy after this baby, a a child to mind & a relationship built on free dinners and alcohol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WHO did her hair?! The stripes are absolutely shocking!!

It sounds like she’s putting all her ‘effort’ (whatever that is) into her business in the hope that everything will be sorted with this office and new product ahead of this baby arriving…but literally NO EFFORT into preparing for the actual baby. I don’t know why I’m surprised, but it’s obvious where her priorities lie from her latest stories.

View attachment 1205540
Like what exactly should she be doing to prepare 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Obviously no salon was willing to give her free extensions this time
Fact because extensions are nothing to do with pregnancy so it’s just a case of if that salon in glin wasn’t offering then nobody is. They were also taken out in a different salon compared to where they were put in. Salons are sick of her tit

Reactions: 7
Fact because extensions are nothing to do with pregnancy so it’s just a case of if that salon in glin wasn’t offering then nobody is. They were also taken out in a different salon compared to where they were put in. Salons are sick of her tit
Delighted if that's true.....sick of her grabby claws.....sickened watching all the baby things roll in.....altho I did think its sad like will she keep the blanket as mementos and tell her baby in years to come oh such a such company gave you this 🙄

Did she imply she took the rats tails out because of the pregnancy? Hahahahahhaa she defo didn’t get offered a freebie! Can’t see her forking out for the hair extensions either. 😩 now she’s stuck with the mushroom hairstyle 😬

Reactions: 9
Delighted if that's true.....sick of her grabby claws.....sickened watching all the baby things roll in.....altho I did think its sad like will she keep the blanket as mementos and tell her baby in years to come oh such a such company gave you this 🙄
Don’t think she would be the type to keep the first baby grow or special bits. She doesn’t strike me as sentimental type. Grab all the freebies and won’t care about where or who gave them. Hopefully she won’t get too much freebies. Terri McAvoy didn’t get that much gifted compared to others recently. Most companies are seeing through them

Reactions: 4

You make a really good point actually. My mam is fairly sentimental and she still has my first cardigan (knitted by my aunt), my first pair of Clarks baby shoes (bought for me by my granda) and a piece of fabric from the stroller that my parents and my dad's parents clubbed in together to buy (that was also used for my sister when she was born) amongst other bits.

There's no sense of "doing" it all seems to be "getting" and it'll mean nothing to her. It's sad to see really.

• Heart
the child will forever be able to treasure her mothers untorn perineum thanks to the free creams she has begged for, because they are probably very expensive and unaffordable for people in normal jobs, only the very rich have untorn perineum's and Range Rovers, the child will then know that her mother is upperclass and they will be proud. We know all this because she discussed the bit between her fanny and arse on instagram and again the child will be proud of this in years to come

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the child will forever be able to treasure her mothers untorn perineum thanks to the free creams she has begged for, because they are probably very expensive and unaffordable for people in normal jobs, only the very rich have untorn perineum's and Range Rovers, the child will then know that her mother is upperclass and they will be proud. We know all this because she discussed the bit between her fanny and arse on instagram and again the child will be proud of this in years to come
Hahahaha that's hilarious you've made my day 😂. Those sprays are really expensive you're right, pregnant with my second and looked into the "spritz for bitz" it's close to €30.00.
The bottles not huge by any means. I'll probably get it and the oil because I had an Episiotomy last time and holy cow it hurts...but it will kill me to spend basically 60euro on elasticating my nether regions 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha that's hilarious you've made my day 😂. Those sprays are really expensive you're right, pregnant with my second and looked into the "spritz for bitz" it's close to €30.00.
The bottles not huge by any means. I'll probably get it and the oil because I had an Episiotomy last time and holy cow it hurts...but it will kill me to spend basically 60euro on elasticating my nether regions 😂😂😂
Also expecting no 2. Had an episiotomy on first too. Had them got for my first. Didn’t think they did much.

Reactions: 1
Ggrrrr I'm so annoyed!!!! I'm a few weeks ahead of this one (I think) in my pregnancy and it's been I pay for one thing, this bleeping dose gets it for free!! Picked out my buggy in Babymoon, this one lands down the next week to pick out her one (she hasn't said what the perk is there yet but she's defo getting it at least heavily discounted???). Just bought bio oil last week. Now this dose is after getting a press drop for bio oil. For duck sake!!

Reactions: 4
The house is clean there now, ready for the baby 😂😂 give me bleeping strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Sinead pregnant? Who knew? Because she is so quiet about it🤷‍♀️
Please F off Sinead.

• Haha
Does she think the house will stay clean now that it's done until the baby arrives ..she does realise its way too early to be nesting. She is worse than Larby swear to God. And what the heck is she wearing these days the clothes are absolutely vile.

• Haha
Poor mushroom head, delighted that she has started nesting 🙄 she has about 16 weeks to go ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.