Sineads Curvy Style #10 Baby onboard as we predicted. Lets see how many things she gets #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They told her put her feet up….and they didn’t have to tell her twice! 😂
She will be a total invalid for this pregnancy. She is already starting to "mind herself". God forbid she would have to work a 13 hour shift on her feet heavily pregnant like lots of women do everyday. She is going to have so many health issues with her diet, her already being overweight and she is considered a geriatric pregnancy at 36. She also has back issues so if she piles on the weight, she will be in trouble. All your muscles and joints can soften in pregnancy to allow for a growing baby and she could injure herself very easily.
In saying that, she will be acting like the Queen having a baby like no one else. Wait for all the ailments and complaints to come down the line.

Reactions: 13
Out of curiosity what age are they?

She looks about 36/37 ..I would put him at 45....he is more grand dad material ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The announcement was lovely and then she goes and pisses all over it by showing the “hilarious” content of her screeching at Slimon to put the 2 closer to the B…she couldn’t just leave it being the narcissist that she is.

I think she's 38 or 39.....close to 40 anyway as far as I know. She needn't worry about injuring herself...most she will be doing is driving to collect a Peony Court or McDonald's. Her back is already in bits...she never stops complaining about it so lord knows we will hear about it. She couldn't afford to put out the bin a few weeks ago so no doubt the begging will be up to 90 for this baby. She won't put her hand in her Pamela Scott's pocket 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The announcement was lovely and then she goes and pisses all over it by showing the “hilarious” content of her screeching at Slimon to put the 2 closer to the B…she couldn’t just leave it being the narcissist that she is.

That's exactly what I thought. She didnt need to show us the whole setup of the announcement and the yelling at Slimon to get it right. She is a bleeping pain in the hole. But she just couldn't leave it be. Sinead being Sinead. Had to be all about HER. bleep.

Reactions: 8
So, she has no proper job, they don’t own a house or seem to be heading towards a mortgage, and she has just started a new ‘business’. Yes, getting up the duff to hold on to Slimon was a masterstroke Sinead. What a fairytale it will be, nothing could possibly go wrong🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
He is 40 this year as far as I know. Jesus Neady ur not that far gone that u can’t draw in the sand yourself. Too helpless to do anything other than hold the phone and shout orders. It will be a long 6 months 😏

• Sad
So, she has no proper job, they don’t own a house or seem to be heading towards a mortgage, and she has just started a new ‘business’. Yes, getting up the duff to hold on to Slimon was a masterstroke Sinead. What a fairytale it will be, nothing could possibly go wrong🙄🙄🙄
They are a match made in Hell. Watch it all goes tits up. Band Aid babies never fix anything. He won't be long getting sick of her tit. Everyone does eventually because she will never grow up, too spoilt. Lots of tears to come on Mama Rose's shoulder. Slimon should be prepared yo be blamed for EVERYTHING and her hormones.

Reactions: 4
There's more people have kids into their late 30s now that there is in their 20s really. I had my child in my early 20s and I'm one of the youngest at the school gate by a long way.

• Heart
Not much on his family out there no posts of them or them celebrating

Reactions: 5
Yes to this. I said something similar about it. Being happy for her etc but it's gone now 😂 let her be happy. We can't have kids and I'm with my partner nearly 16 years. Some people are just bitter. Best of luck to them
Same here I would never take away from someone's happiness it's not her fault that others like us can't

• Heart
Does anyone know what Simon’s family actually think of Sinéad? They seem to be a very quiet family so it makes me wonder what they will make of this news. He has a sister too doesn’t he? Are Sinéad and her not close like or what? Anyone out there have the goss 😂😂😂

Does anyone know what Simon’s family actually think of Sinéad? They seem to be a very quiet family so it makes me wonder what they will make of this news. He has a sister too doesn’t he? Are Sinéad and her not close like or what? Anyone out there have the goss 😂😂😂
Mad to know this too Especially after she got the Sister outside the Church in her car to record her screeching at his funeral. And then it goes on the Gram. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. A pure advertisement.

Sinead could have missed a trick not putting the conception on the Gram. Aint no one wants see that though!!!! Vomit.

But it gives you an insight to what this witch is like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.