Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
Lads the sharing of the well wishes and reactions 🙄 give me strength. There’s couples she knows that can’t or are struggling to have kids. She puts a pin in a condom traps an ex and it’s like miracle on O’Connell street.
And a campaign then of showing off well wishers it’s crass but this is our Sinead all out. I hate to say it but I really can’t see slimey sticking her long term. He’s nerves are at him as it is.
In fairness, she is allowed to be happy! Yes there are couples struggling to conceive but that doesn't mean Sinead shouldn't be allowed to enjoy and share her happy news.
I'm all for calling her out but ffs let the woman enjoy her happiness without shaming her.
When I got the all clear from cancer was I not allowed to share the news because others are suffering?
Some of the posters on here just bay for her blood no matter what!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

norris

Poor Lou Lou mustered up the strength to get off the couch and went to pamela Scott’s yesterday and then wrote a short story all about her experience #mua. The ass licking is on overdrive.
They should have sent her to the Maldives instead of Sinead she would have written chapters about her time there.

However knowing our Lou Lou she would have got stung my a mosquito on day 1, got septic shock and dropped dead. Poor bitch has no luck

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Vivian124

VIP Member
That loulou one is actually proper mad.... cleaning out your presses..... for the wedding......7 months away....??? Sorry what? Has the afters now been moved to the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

norris

We thought she was bad pre-pregnancy, she’s a nightmare now. The state of her at that photoshoot it just shows how not bothered by beauty or fashion she really is but now she’s a “brand” in her eyes the SoSu of Southhill, the pippa of Patrickswell.

And if I hear that this baby is a miracle again I’ll vomit, wait for it……. she will claim that a doctor told her once that she would never or struggle to have children, when the true story will be some lucky lucky man actually said it to her as she tried to fleece on pirate DVD on holidays.

Chloe has spent €€€€ of money laundered cash on IVF and all kinds of thing. Sinead spent €18 on a bag of cans €25 on a peony court and 20c on a 📌 to pierce a Jonny- it was a struggle to pierce the Jonny.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

holla87

Petition for gender reveals to fuck back off to America and stay there forever more! Of course these gobshites do it to get more freebies. Got forbid the baby's were in gender neutral colours instead of pink or blue 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
One of my friends is having a baby and the WhatsApp’s have just started about her baby shower. It’s her fourth, I couldn’t give a fuck. I understand if it’s the first but I couldn’t be arsed listening to maternity leave plans over a €55 a head afternoon tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Casperoo

Chatty Member
In fairness, she is allowed to be happy! Yes there are couples struggling to conceive but that doesn't mean Sinead shouldn't be allowed to enjoy and share her happy news.
I'm all for calling her out but ffs let the woman enjoy her happiness without shaming her.
When I got the all clear from cancer was I not allowed to share the news because others are suffering?
Some of the posters on here just bay for her blood no matter what!
Yes to this. I said something similar about it. Being happy for her etc but it's gone now 😂 let her be happy. We can't have kids and I'm with my partner nearly 16 years. Some people are just bitter. Best of luck to them

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Not_another_flogger

Petition for gender reveals to fuck back off to America and stay there forever more! Of course these gobshites do it to get more freebies. Got forbid the baby's were in gender neutral colours instead of pink or blue 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24

Mrsoc

Thread title suggestion

SCS, not a sniff of a chanx or refund in sight, maternity clothes already tight

• Haha
Reactions: 23

LadyIreland

Regardless of anyones size, I hope she’s treated with respect by the hospital. HCWs don’t get to be dicks just cause someone fat. Also there is no guarantee she’ll get GD, overweight means there’s an increased risk not that it’s gonna happen.

Couldnt give a crap about SCS, but saying it for anyone who’s overweight & pregnant or planning on TTC, who thinks they’re gonna be treated like crap cause of what they read here.

• Haha

Patchamatcha

Well tattlers, Im just back from a wknd in limerick and on way up wondered would i see Sinead out n about was not disappointed...stuck in traffic outside peony court fri trying to explain to himself the relevance as i chuckled..than saw herself Sat afternoon with another girl heading into the buttery just as we were about to leave...so we stayed for another coffee to observe, honestly thought everyone was exaggerating how loud she is...like wow she really is loud...on her phone constantly for the 20 mins or so we were there, constantly pulling at her top ..her hair..seemed kinda uncomfortable or something in her skin..sorry hard to explain...anyways Limerick was fab ate brunch in House.did a bit of shopping ..had a right piss up in the commercial and micky somethings bar...all in all fab break....

• Haha
  • Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Sineads Curvy Style #11 Up the duff, looking rough, eating crap stuff and still no refunds.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Limmy91

She reposted Chloe Hacketts pregnancy announcement “another little miracle”. That’s so insensitive and undermining to her long and difficult journey with infertility. Sinead’s pregnancy is not a “little miracle”. She is such a narcissist. She has to try and make somebody else’s news about her

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Let's not bumpsjame please, no one can choose the size or shape of their bump. I'm not apple shape but I carry extra pounds (size 12-14) and it hurt me deeply when my bump wasn't as pronounced as skinnier womens bumps, thankfully from week 20 it suddenly popped out and for the 2nd half of pregnancy I had fabulous shape and bump.

What a silly comment. I was a size 8 when I got pregnant and also didn't have a bump until well past the 20 week mark. A feotus is the size of a bell pepper at 20 weeks. If you're deeply hurt by something so insignificant, Tattle is the wrong site for you

Melmcs

VIP Member
I couldn't give a shit about her bump size. She is still a cunt and I'm sick of listening about her and her pregnancy already.

" throughout my pregnancy" fuck off Sinead. You are 4 months on, not 9.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Limmy91

I just find the curated way people put baby announcements etc together so bizarre. Like can imagine recording every person they’ve told and then editing a video to post online? Yes it’s lovely news but why can’t some things be kept private? There’s no need for the onslaught.
I have a sister in law who 24hours after her birth had an aesthetic insta reel put together and published with a long caption. Call me old fashioned but what the fuck. Stop the world I want to get off

• Heart

Maroondo

She’s driving me crazy with her videos today, I mean does she realise that lots of women work full time, shift work, 5 days a week, come home to more kids, have them all weekend and back into it again on a Monday?
When she says she’s “minding herself” I want to scream!! My idea of “minding myself” on any of my kids was taking my bra and shoes off after an 8 hour day at work not swaning around having brunch, blow drys and manicures. It’s just infuriating. I’ll have to unfollow.

• Heart