Sineads Curvy Style #10 Baby onboard as we predicted. Lets see how many things she gets #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, she is allowed to be happy! Yes there are couples struggling to conceive but that doesn't mean Sinead shouldn't be allowed to enjoy and share her happy news.
I'm all for calling her out but ffs let the woman enjoy her happiness without shaming her.
When I got the all clear from cancer was I not allowed to share the news because others are suffering?
Some of the posters on here just bay for her blood no matter what!
Yes to this. I said something similar about it. Being happy for her etc but it's gone now 😂 let her be happy. We can't have kids and I'm with my partner nearly 16 years. Some people are just bitter. Best of luck to them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So ladies still in hospital in limerick and wasn't keeping an eye on things the past week. I've been in so raging I missed big announcement 😥😥

But holy duck we called it...can someone send me smoke signals so I know where to send the peony court curry sauce to the other poster who's going to eat her hat lol 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So ladies still in hospital in limerick and wasn't keeping an eye on things the past week. I've been in so raging I missed big announcement 😥😥

But holy duck we called it...can someone send me smoke signals so I know where to send the peony court curry sauce to the other poster who's going to eat her hat lol 😭😭😭😭
You didn't miss a lot she only announced it last night and the report from out Private Investigators on in the previous thread 🤣

Hope you are on the mend and get home soon xx

Reactions: 2
This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever. We'll never hear the end if it. Sinead is the first woman to ever have a baby 🙄

Reactions: 9
A baby is always great news, and maybe its something she always wanted, but you can't knock anyone for their reactions to the news, anyone who knows her knows how nasty and bitter she is herself, and how she has burnt bridges, so what comes around goes around,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A baby is always great news, and maybe its something she always wanted, but you can't knock anyone for their reactions to the news, anyone who knows her knows how nasty and bitter she is herself, and how she has burnt bridges, so what comes around goes around,
Anyone knows her knows what a nasty piece of work she is. So no there will be no happy congratulations from a lot of people cos she wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. I couldn't care less about her baby news because she is going to be more insufferable than usual. She is already starting the bump feels. All I can do is smile thinking of the screaming and sleepless nights coming her way. She hasn't a clue how much her life will change. She had better get a big lock for the door to stop Slimon running 🏃‍♂️ Freebies from now til the Christening. I hope she has a healthy eating planbut I seriously doubt it.

There was a comment under her grid post saying she can eat all around her now. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In fairness, she is allowed to be happy! Yes there are couples struggling to conceive but that doesn't mean Sinead shouldn't be allowed to enjoy and share her happy news.
I'm all for calling her out but ffs let the woman enjoy her happiness without shaming her.
When I got the all clear from cancer was I not allowed to share the news because others are suffering?
I know I posted a bit of a misery rant but I don’t begrudge anyone for sharing their good news , it should be celebrated!! I was just expressing disappointment at my own situation is all. It’s exasperating and it’s nice to be able to do so on an anon forum

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I posted a bit of a misery rant but I don’t begrudge anyone for sharing their good news , it should be celebrated!! I was just expressing disappointment at my own situation is all. It’s exasperating and it’s nice to be able to do so on an anon forum
I wasn't even thinking about your comment. I was replying directly to someone else. Your comment I can relate to.

Reactions: 1
If there was work on the bed Sinead would sleep on the floor. She's about to get a very rude awakening...she seems to live quite a spoiled lifestyle with her mom and dad handholding her and the sister doing everything business related. She seems to struggle to be up and dressed before 9am and generally doesn't live like most adults....it's going to be great viewing!

Reactions: 18
Of course she’s is allowed to be happy and all the best to the both of them. Her narcissism is out of control and that’s the part I am uncomfortable with. She thrives off attention whether positive or negative and defrauds a lot of people along the way. Most people post happy news they get happy reactions they don’t share private messages etc and thats where I have an issue she’s a monster with an ego the size of her (pre baby). I think many agree the ego is out of control and takes away much of the little goodness we see in here. But that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 5

Well lads I’ll have to eat my own hat now it seems. We should all book a table together in peony and watch me do it with a side of curry!! Even though all the signs were pointing towards it, I still can’t believe she is. I wonder did he give her an ultimatum? A baby is the biggest shock to anyones system as amazing as one is. I don’t think she realises what’s ahead 🙈🙈🙈 to be fair no one really does until they have one but still. Not quite sure how she will work her ‘career’ around one either.

Reactions: 7
I may be from Dublin but does anyone understand half of what he says most of the time…mumble mumble….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just cannot see her as maternal. I cannot imagine her with dirty nappies and cleaning baby bums and feeding and having no sleep. That poor baby will have absolutely no privacy as she will monetise and instagram every minute of its life.Sinead is a moron and cannot see how damaging that will be.
As for Slimon, he might be forced to propose now. (Dobs with a shotgun😂🤣🤣) More than likely Valentines or Easter, usual cliches. He might run away before the wedding, but I do not see them lasting.

Reactions: 11
They told her put her feet up….and they didn’t have to tell her twice! 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone knows her knows what a nasty piece of work she is. So no there will be no happy congratulations from a lot of people cos she wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. I couldn't care less about her baby news because she is going to be more insufferable than usual. She is already starting the bump feels. All I can do is smile thinking of the screaming and sleepless nights coming her way. She hasn't a clue how much her life will change. She had better get a big lock for the door to stop Slimon running 🏃‍♂️ Freebies from now til the Christening. I hope she has a healthy eating planbut I seriously doubt it.

There was a comment under her grid post saying she can eat all around her now. Jesus Christ.
The Peony court will be up the walls once she’s home. God love her if she gets gestational diabetes!! No wonder mama Rosa was balling weeks ago, her & Dobs won’t know what hits them when baby Chanx arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.