Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her page has seriously gone to the dogs, I’d do a better go of it myself, and I’m a terrible cook. What happened all the plans she had for “big changes coming soon”?! It’s the same drivel every week. Also, I seem to remember a big song and dance when she exceeded 30k followers, but no mention she’s dropped back below that and is declining.

Reactions: 1
To me, her diet seems quite unhealthy. Like, not the kind of healthy where I think she can afford to preach to people about what to eat. Most of it is processed meats/ processed forms of protein. And sweets a half hour before a run? I'm sorry what

Reactions: 2
Does anybody else find her obsession with making desserts out of breakfast a bit much? I get that life is about balance and enjoying things you like blah blah but does every breakfast need to have chocolate added to it or else turned into "cheesecake" like today's? It seems a bit like disordered eating to me. She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, just because she's "hitting her macros" doesn't mean what she's putting in her body is healthy. I hope she sorts it out before she has children if she plans on having them. Can't imagine having a child come in to me in school saying they had chocolate buttons in their breakfast.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, just because she's "hitting her macros" doesn't mean what she's putting in her body is healthy.
I’ve made a post on this before. She hits her macros but the nutrition is dire. She puts barely any thought or execution into essential vitamins, healthy fats etc.

She never makes sauces from scratch (always highly processed, with sweeteners and additives).

She has barely any fruit or veg on her plate.

She doesn’t really have any cooking skills at all.
The dishes she makes her mother with the stodgy noodles and jar sauces look dire, always with the “prepped, cooked and served in under 15 mins” - yeah sinead, it looks like that and that’s not a good thing.

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else find her obsession with making desserts out of breakfast a bit much? I get that life is about balance and enjoying things you like blah blah but does every breakfast need to have chocolate added to it or else turned into "cheesecake" like today's? It seems a bit like disordered eating to me. She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, just because she's "hitting her macros" doesn't mean what she's putting in her body is healthy. I hope she sorts it out before she has children if she plans on having them. Can't imagine having a child come in to me in school saying they had chocolate buttons in their breakfast.
I'm just glad she doesn't put the baby corn in her porridge to be honest, they go in everything bleeping else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing it would be faster to fry an egg and turkey rashes toast a bagel than to make that cheesecake …. Just because it says protein on the yogurt label dose not mean it’s good for you

Her style of ‘cooking’ is very like Slimming World where they go overboard with having treats in everything so you don’t feel deprived. This is honestly why people love her content 🤣

Reactions: 6
Am I the only person who gets slightly creeped by the way she is about food … like what’s with the 🥵 because you have baby potatoes on your plate …

• Haha
Her “How to Build a Balanced Lunch”

…Sinead, for the love of god mention the importance of portion sizes? Because a lot can go wrong with people eating white bread, cheese and peanut butter if they don’t know about portioning.

Mention slow burning complex carbs, a side salad or veggies/fruit to take up some of the portion etc

I actually don’t get how she can give people nutritional advice!!! 🤯

Is she serious with the post of the egg in hole bagel…

Would you not just fry an egg normally and cut a hole bigger in the bagel to fit the egg (if you really cared so much) and top the bagel on top?

What’s with all the separate steps!!??

Sometimes I’m wondering if she’s a bit dense like…

I’m just wondering we’re all these new recipes are that have been promised over and over and big change coming the only throng we got were new plates 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m just wondering we’re all these new recipes are that have been promised over and over and big change coming the only throng we got were new plates 😂😂😂😂😂
The only big change was she stopped telling us she was a homeowner & is up the walls running the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s just so repetitive and boring, she was only
Interesting when she went through the break up

I agree but even if she understandably wanted to share less of her personal life, her recipes, posts and stories are so banal and repetitive. She’s a very dull person.

That’s cos she was trying to be someone she wasn’t a “ mad bastard “ thinking she was some what interesting and cool but she’s just a simple minded person with very little knowledge of food in my eyes she might be good at calorie counting but from what I can see that’s about it .

New recipe ???? You literally had the same last week just with a different pasta like hello bleeping dope

Last edited:
Reactions: 4