Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting that her client messages always start with "Hi Sinead, hope you are well".

100% sends them to herself.

Reactions: 3
She’s def on the beg for clients anyway with all the gym for mothers and coaching pregnant women and post trying to boost herself up . But still lacking any real nutritious foods that’s not processed to hell and a microwave meal.

Reactions: 2
Well with nearly 30k followers and a measly 54 total likes on her last post no wonder she’s on the beg for her clients.

Shur I know she’s flat out with her two jobs and running a household (🙄) but throwing in an odd reel of her prepping food or whatever would boost engagement etc

Her content has been the exact same since she’s made the page - boring.

Well with nearly 30k followers and a measly 54 total likes on her last post no wonder she’s on the beg for her clients.

Shur I know she’s flat out with her two jobs and running a household (🙄) but throwing in an odd reel of her prepping food or whatever would boost engagement etc

Her content has been the exact same since she’s made the page - boring.
I had high hopes for the page, I only followed her when she went on a rant about a story Sarah Burke had up re ridiculously low calorie allowances etc I thought this one is a straight talking bad ass but she’s turned out to be the most mundane boring witch known to man kind 🥴😭

Reactions: 6
Ok just seen miss bites and she’s definitely has a Type of a older man cos if that’s the new fella I just seen her with down Douglas sweet duck he’s way older than her and he is definitely punching id say no fella her own age can put up with her she has to go with the weird looking older men

Ok just seen miss bites and she’s definitely has a Type of a older man cos if that’s the new fella I just seen her with down Douglas sweet duck he’s way older than her and he is definitely punching id say no fella her own age can put up with her she has to go with the weird looking older men
👀👀👀 is he a farmery type because I feel that’s the sort of man she would go for. Favourite tune is wagon wheel and loves an aul bulmers

• Haha
Sure what normal fella could stick her, she’s very masculine and that low self esteem oozes out of her! She’s goes for who she think she deserves

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that thinks having someone on 1700 and below calories is shocking no wonder she’s getting results

Sure what normal fella could stick her, she’s very masculine and that low self esteem oozes out of her! She’s goes for who she think she deserves
She’s got a beautiful face but we all know bout the chopstick hands, the robotic walk, the masculine build, the personality of a dishcloth, she’s absolutely miserly too, there’s no good looking guy in late 20s early 30s will put up with that.

Reactions: 5
He's 31 or else will be in the next five weeks, his insta handle has 92 in it.

Every week is a super busy week for Sinead it seems, always cracking out the ready made meals.
Kinda funny cos when she actually cooks she always says could have easily been a take away but it was prepared and cooked in ten min. Can’t understand why she can’t cook during week now unless it’s her pulled something from the slow cooker that lasts her the week 🤮

Kinda funny cos when she actually cooks she always says could have easily been a take away but it was prepared and cooked in ten min. Can’t understand why she can’t cook during week now unless it’s her pulled something from the slow cooker that lasts her the week 🤮
Her food is actually so unappetizing, always says prepped and cook in 10 minutes , yeah it bloody looks like it. She sucks the joy out of cooking.

I’d hate to see her Christmas dinner🤮

• Haha
Her food is actually so unappetizing, always says prepped and cook in 10 minutes , yeah it bloody looks like it. She sucks the joy out of cooking.

I’d hate to see her Christmas dinner🤮
Omg we’re ya not a follower for last years Christmas dinner … it was pathetic and she was doing it for the family everything looked so dry and by god you wouldn’t want to have been saving your self for the dinner cos she wasn’t giving much on plate

• Haha
Omg I’m skitten more adventurous with food when she not tracking and shows a roast chicken dinner 😂😂😂😂😂 what the hell is she like 😂😂😂😂😂 she really is a god help us

• Haha