Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole story just gives a snapshot of how dull she is. She seems like the sort of person who would wrinkle her nose at food she’s NEVER tried and calls it “Yok” like a 3 year old.

Would love to see her try sushi, she would have a heart attack.

I'd love to see how much engagement she actually gets when she puts Q's like that on her stories? For somebody with nearly 30k followers she gets less likes on her posts than I do with my 1k

Sweet lord she’s alive …. Back on the beg for clients broke from Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure looks thrown into the pan Sinead.
She cooks like a poor college student.

Why not roast the potatoes with some lemon and garlic and rosemary.

Why not sauté the veg separately?

Brown off the chicken first so they have some colour? Then reduce the sauce a bit so it thickens and then add the chicken?

Her cooking is so bleeping samey, soggy and miserable oh my god 😫

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has this one lost all her fancy big changes happing bowls that’s she’s eating breakfast from a mixing bowl 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a bore! I’d say business isn’t great, she’s less of a social media presence than ever before and everyone is sick of her jar and boring recipes

Reactions: 2
The only way she got followers was from the drama of her break up and she went full-on twit mode thinking she was one of the Huns when she is just a simple god help us who was so sheltered from life. I'm glad shes after getting herself a life moved on and found happiness but she needs to step away from thinking she is a nutritionist and leave it to the professionals who studied years in college not a 12-week online course. but this can be said so many dopes on social media preying on vulnerable people to get fast and easy cash

Reactions: 4
Letting us know AGAIN she has multiple jobs, for God's sake will someone give her the medal already, maybe she will stop harping on about it. I used to really enjoy her page at first, not sure why but her shopping trolleys hauls were oddly therapeutic, its all gone downhill...who are the clients paying over money for calorie calcs when it can all be done for free online? no doubt they each get the hard sell after they've signed over their email addresses

Reactions: 3
Positive Patricia seems to be making a comeback let’s hope it’s not passive aggressive like last time

Wonder why she’s selling up?
I wonder is it just too expensive to keep up on her own? I think she bought around the same time as myself and my husband did and our fixed rate is over now and our mortgage has gone up 400e a month. If she is on her own and working 3 jobs it must be hard for her. Or maybe she tried to buy the ex out and couldn't afford it? 🤔
---
Gway. How do you know
---
Just found it. It's so bland
Thats her main characteristic though, bland

I wonder is it just too expensive to keep up on her own? I think she bought around the same time as myself and my husband did and our fixed rate is over now and our mortgage has gone up 400e a month. If she is on her own and working 3 jobs it must be hard for her. Or maybe she tried to buy the ex out and couldn't afford it? 🤔
---

Thats her main characteristic though, bland
Didn’t she say she bought the house twice already ?? It could be worth more now if she’s put any work into the house

Didn’t she say she bought the house twice already ?? It could be worth more now if she’s put any work into the house
Oh did she? I follow her on and off so she could have! Even if she didnt do a tap to it its probably worth more now tbf

Oh did she? I follow her on and off so she could have! Even if she didnt do a tap to it its probably worth more now tbf
I’m not sure if she did just guessing but maybe not didn’t she inly
Buy it and then the break up might have been to much to try fix up