Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot deal when she talks about “running a house” what does she mean? 🤣🤣🤣 it’s only her there no? Or is she running a youth hostel or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot deal when she talks about “running a house” what does she mean? 🤣🤣🤣 it’s only her there no? Or is she running a youth hostel or something?
This baffles me every time she says it too 😂 I also live alone so technically i'm running a house on my own but like... I pay the mortgage and bills and give it a clean a couple of times in the week?! It's not that big of an ordeal to "run a house on my own" God love her she's a pity

Reactions: 6
She has lived with best friend probably a year now or More now. very weird she doesn’t acknowledge it. But the best friend must be so messy if it takes so much to run the house 🤣

She has lived with best friend probably a year now or More now. very weird she doesn’t acknowledge it. But the best friend must be so messy if it takes so much to run the house 🤣
She has a housemate?! And here the nation was in awe of her paying a mortgage and running a house by herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she lives with her best friend, her commenting about the stress of running a house is the equivalent of leaving passive aggressive sticky notes telling the friend to clean up 🤣

She’d be a nightmare to live with, asking you to rate ice creams out of ten several times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spending time with loved ones is more important than being on insta she says as she posts on insta 😂😂😂 she’s really an eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with image sitting down to a take away and a glass of wine at the weekend and that one looking at ya saying I could have easily got a take away but it only took me 5 minutes to heat up my freshly prepared microwave Meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she lives with her best friend, her commenting about the stress of running a house is the equivalent of leaving passive aggressive sticky notes telling the friend to clean up 🤣

She’d be a nightmare to live with, asking you to rate ice creams out of ten several times a week.
I am weak at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I never knew she lived with a pal! Defo like passive aggressive notes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt realise that either 😂 imagine typing all of that out though? I initially thought she was trolling us but nope...shes legit.

Reactions: 1
Why is she such a penny pincher so like she works what two jobs and her business that she dose charge crazy prices for and you can bet she knows how to charge rent why is she so miserable

Reactions: 2
Is this the same person she went on holidays with but pretended for the whole holiday that she was on a solo trip?

• Haha
So four weeks to holidays ….
Do we think it’s holiday with the boyfriend but pretending it’s a solo
Holiday with the house mate but pretending it’s a solo
Sun holiday solo but acting like she’s on a dangerous safari
Or will she stop being a sad thinking she’s someone and actually act normal .

So four weeks to holidays ….
Do we think it’s holiday with the boyfriend but pretending it’s a solo
Holiday with the house mate but pretending it’s a solo
Sun holiday solo but acting like she’s on a dangerous safari
Or will she stop being a sad thinking she’s someone and actually act normal .
*tries curry*
This isn’t what I normally eat but wanted to try something out of my comfort zone while on holidays - it was surprisingly nice I’d rate it 8/10

• Haha
Reactions: 4