Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which 1 ? :ROFLMAO:
It does look like she has at least 1 reg in UK.

Interesting enough - its was listed as Dormant in Oct when filing Accounts, but then changed it reg Address in Nov.

:unsure:
Probably because she’s been back for so long, she’s a tax resident and to be compliant

Those tan leggings are grim. I don't get the hype about Get that Trend - the outfits are all so dated or something. Well obviously they are paying for Sinead to advertise so that's the pull but the stuff is awful.

Reactions: 3
I actually think Sinead seems dead on! Although have only just started following her! She’s so gorgeous, super jealous haha. Does anyone know if she’s got filler? She’s got such an angular jaw and quite pouty lips. I can tell she’s got Botox but does anyone have an old photo of her, or was she always this stunning!
also is she naturally that blonde?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think Sinead seems dead on! Although have only just started following her! She’s so gorgeous, super jealous haha. Does anyone know if she’s got filler? She’s got such an angular jaw and quite pouty lips. I can tell she’s got Botox but does anyone have an old photo of her, or was she always this stunning!
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that you sinead hun?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah hun. Who do you know who is naturally blonde with 700 different coloured stripes of parched, blonde hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
anyone have a photo of her from high school or anything, I want to know if her jaw is like that naturally

Bahahahahahaha

She pretty much jumped bed to bed in Bondi, thinking she was playing guys. But really they all played her SUPER BAD. It’s an actual running joke over there.

Does anyone remember when she claimed she was a DJ? Yup. Her brief Love Island stint.

She is just trying to fit in somewhere / anywhere and it’s prob counting down the days until her past life of being stuck in a K-Hole all weekend comes back around.

Reactions: 2
Poorafe,you’re right. In an ideal world nobody would say anything negative about anybody else. Unfortunately this is a commentary website where the primary focus is commenting on social media “influencers” activities. Sadly for Sinead, she has influenced numerous people negatively and their opinions are being voiced here. I don’t think any of these comments are malicious it’s just honest assessments of her posts/stories and unfortunately she does let herself down quite a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Actually was being serious. I think she looks flawless. I don’t know the girl, assuming you guys know her irl and therefore know enough about her and her story to pass judgement? Can someone give me the low down on her, and why people think she’s so awful? From her Instagram she seems quite down-to-earth and fun, feels like she’s very much looking to better her mind and personally I don’t believe people putting her down for the way she lives her life/has lived her life isn’t great for anyone’s mental health. Maybe take a look at your own lives before you judge others.
Maybe she has made mistakes before, but who hasn’t? I know that negativity brings negativity so if some girls are going to slag and laugh at her best believe yous have a nasty personality and are probably having the same done to yourselves.
Again, I don’t know the girl but someone feel free to enlighten me to what she’s done that’s so awful.
If Sinead allowed an open discussion on her page, then sites like tattle wouldn’t need to exist. Instead, she blocks and deletes anyone who challenges her. If you’re so interested in whether her jawline is natural, why don’t you ask her via DM, or comment on one of her heavily filtered grid posts. I predict you will be blocked immediately.

Reactions: 5
@Poorafe if you read back on the thread (and there is only one to read) you will see why people have issues. The racism that she then tried to cover up and profit off, using others so they can fund her lifestyle, copying other peoples ideas, setting herself up as a some sort of expert in mental health and relationships and giving out advice with no qualifications to stand over it. Undeclared ads, disregarding covid restrictions as and when it suits. Buying rings off Aliexpress and flogging them on as designed by Sinead. Doesn't need material things but is all about the fake tan, fake teeth and fake whatever else.
But honestly keep following Sinead. We are the ones with the nasty personalities.
Maybe tonight at 11:11 you can make a wish and hopefully the universe will grant it that we all become better people.
At 11.12 we will be reformed and using the Polished London discount code and buying the My Protein @ 100% off. Don't forget there is the famous e-book guys. No plagiarism there or anything. Cant wait myself - we have been wrong all this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the fact that someone has made something of themselves then they need to be careful as to how they portray themselves in the public eye.
I wouldn't like my children to look up to someone who gets so wrote off that they piss themselves on a night out and think its hilarious and something to be recorded and posted on Instagram.
I would be wary as to Sinead's followers seeing her repeatedly breaking covid restrictions and then thinking its ok because her mum only had a very mild case of covid. So no harm done what threat is covid to them - Sineads mum had a mild case sure what is the worry.
I think someone not declaring ads and getting a lot of cosmetic work done is very damaging to young girls who are growing up and can't see beyond the filter. Promoting teeth whitening and tan all the time - is it not enough to accept who you are? Is that a good message to send out to young girls?
Bigging yourself up as a mental health advocate with no professional qualifications but then having to tell people not to Dm you with queries because you are unable to respond and posting links to 3rd party helplines for support etc. Is that not a bit dangerous?
Recording and using your relationship with your mother as an example of a toxic relationship come good. Is that not a bit insensitive to a family relationship that might not want to be blasted all over the internet?
Latching onto people for advancement purposes solely to get on in the instagram world.

If you think its harmless - set up a rave about thread. Maybe you will get a few to join you there. In the meantime we will be all waiting for something positive.

Ah look - obviously its open to everyone and i'm not any sort of tattle security, perhaps you'd just be better placed in the Rave forum. Only thing is a rave thread for Sinead might be lonely!
I wouldn’t bother responding to this poster anymore. They obviously came here to deliberately derail the thread.

Reactions: 4
Yep set up a thread in rave about and wait for the loving comments to fly in!

Meanwhile all the jellus begrudgers will be here on this thread wondering why its ok for Sinead to post discount codes for the companies she works with as a brand ambassador and not declare them as ads on her posts etc.
Cos we haven't a clue.
Anyway looking forward to reading all the positive comments about Sinead in her rave about thread.
Might make us see the error of our ways.

Reactions: 1
Genuinely don’t know the girl, only found her today. But that comment just confirms what I’ve said 😂 yous obviously don’t care much for someone speaking positively about the girl? I thought this forum was open to everyone? Positive or negative? You’re clearly saying it’s not for me because all yous are going to do is moan about her. I think I’m going to stay though because I find it quite crazy see jealous girls stoop so low that they’re spending their time writing negative things about a woman who’s living her life. So I’ll stay and continue to comment positive things about her thank you.
Hi Maureen 😂 so tell us this did sinead buy you that sofa after all? Btw I do know her and the rest of the family for that matter. Shall I go on the full lowdown? Maybe tell your husbands brother to stop his extra marital affair that everyone knows about 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sinead did not remember who she bought her environ of. Asked them to msg her I think? Next thing she gets a bag full of environ. She was obv begging! Ya wouldn’t mind if she at least knew the girl/salons name and was shouting them out then got free stuff! But to not know her name or salon c’mon what an insult. Check you emails at least to find the name 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.