Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is her business set up in N.I? She will be in all sorts a bother come Brexit
Which 1 ? :ROFLMAO:
It does look like she has at least 1 reg in UK.

Which 1 ? :ROFLMAO:
It does look like she has at least 1 reg in UK.
Interesting enough - its was listed as Dormant in Oct when filing Accounts, but then changed it reg Address in Nov.

:unsure:

Reactions: 1
Just saw the teeth. They look mad. Did she mention it? Are they veneers?
Did you miss the multiple mentions of the dental clinic that did the work? It was like an ad - but as far as I could see wasn't marked as one. I was wondering. They certainly got a shout out and she kept tagging them.

Reactions: 2
Why does she need to be told a reason to read fiction? Is she making out she’s too intelligent for that? Jesus she is a dose

It was a bit of composite bonding she had at bottom of one tooth said she chipped it few years back

Reactions: 4
Is she not breaking covid rules mixing with two others from different households?! I could be wrong though...live in London and our rules are maybe different. Either way she’s still an idiot but makes a change from swipe ups!

Did you miss the multiple mentions of the dental clinic that did the work? It was like an ad - but as far as I could see wasn't marked as one. I was wondering. They certainly got a shout out and she kept tagging them.
No sorry I hadn't been watching her stories for awhile. Sounds like an ad alright.

I wasn't being smart asking if you had seen it - she literally showed snap after snap about the teeth. The Q+A's she got around them - and each single one had the place tagged. I'm suspicious there was some sort of collab but it wasn't marked as such. That was the day she got them done and then the next day she was back on again her stories going on and on about it.
It was Murray Dental in Omagh - and guess what she is on their Facebook page in two posts linking back to her stories. She 'popped in' for some composite bonding and just happened to end up on their FB page.
No #ad or #collab that I can see anyway.
Oh any for anyone who was worried - you can get composite bonding and still use the polished London teeth whitening strips. I know that would have been playing on so many peoples minds :)

Reactions: 3
Does she need to advertise it as an #ad? They might have only sorted her with a discount or something?

I wasn't being smart asking if you had seen it - she literally showed snap after snap about the teeth. The Q+A's she got around them - and each single one had the place tagged. I'm suspicious there was some sort of collab but it wasn't marked as such. That was the day she got them done and then the next day she was back on again her stories going on and on about it.
It was Murray Dental in Omagh - and guess what she is on their Facebook page in two posts linking back to her stories. She 'popped in' for some composite bonding and just happened to end up on their FB page.
Oh any for anyone who was worried - you can get composite bonding and still use the polished London teeth whitening strips. I know that would have been playing on so many peoples minds :)
No I knew you weren't. 😊 I'd guess she got them for free in exchange for mentions etc. I think they should have been tagged as gifted in that case.

THANK GOD. I was so worried that I would not be able to use the years supply of whitening strips that I just order using Sineads discount code #notafuckingchance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THANK GOD. I was so worried that I would not be able to use the years supply of whitening strips that I just order using Sineads discount code #notafuckingchance.
Wonder how I can manifest a new set of choppers, that are so fake white they can be seen from the space station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s done a podcast with a total nobody. I mean, I’m not trying to say she is a somebody but Ed?! He lives with shove-on in Bali and has circa 2k followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Soooo many will be influenced by this 🥱 the ‘Sinead says podcast’. I’d rather play Simon says

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s done a podcast with a total nobody. I mean, I’m not trying to say she is a somebody but Ed?! He lives with shove-on in Bali and has circa 2k followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Soooo many will be influenced by this 🥱 the ‘Sinead says podcast’. I’d rather play Simon says
Her post about Siobhan in her story is so rude too! “Come back to me when she has a fella” sly dig? Absolutely no chance I’m putting myself through listening to that so someone summarise if you listen 😂

Her post about Siobhan in her story is so rude too! “Come back to me when she has a fella” sly dig? Absolutely no chance I’m putting myself through listening to that so someone summarise if you listen 😂
Had to laugh at his stories - it cuts out as Siobhan is about to say “oh Sinead is a...” presume bunny boiler or something similar was about to come out of her mouth.

I don’t think the dig means anything from Heg who changes men every time she’s washes her hair 🤦🏽‍♀️

Wonder how I can manifest a new set of choppers, that are so fake white they can be seen from the space station 😂
Take a digital detox from Tattle. Flight to Belfast International and then rock off to Omagh to Murrays Dentist. Simples. Check out Murrays Dental FB page for info - she is on their stories again. Go back home and dazzle :)

She mentioned a business on her stories a day or two ago saying they were just between omagh and Belfast.. Didn't say a more specific town they were in or close to.. So helpful Sinead cheers right between omagh and Belfast that narrows it down 😂

• Haha
She mentioned a business on her stories a day or two ago saying they were just between omagh and Belfast.. Didn't say a more specific town they were in or close to.. So helpful Sinead cheers right between omagh and Belfast that narrows it down 😂
well that narrows it down :rolleyes:

Have to laugh at the beg. No one really trolls online anymore. That’s because you block anyone who calls you out on your lies! Next she says you can request the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and find out who these people are 😂 think she’s totally misinterpreted that...1 - the police have actual real stuff to be dealing with and 2 - they will only investigate malicious comments such as someone posing a threat to another life. The beg is that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, she uses her page to voice her opinions (fair play) but we equally as followers have a right to voice ours! We aren’t trolling you you dork. We are calling you out on the number of lies you tell! Your past Twitter posts stating that the kardashians like donkey d**k however, THATS TROLLING. Pot kettle black....

Reactions: 7
Have to laugh at the beg. No one really trolls online anymore. That’s because you block anyone who calls you out on your lies! Next she says you can request the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and find out who these people are 😂 think she’s totally misinterpreted that...1 - the police have actual real stuff to be dealing with and 2 - they will only investigate malicious comments such as someone posing a threat to another life. The beg is that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, she uses her page to voice her opinions (fair play) but we equally as followers have a right to voice ours! We aren’t trolling you you dork. We are calling you out on the number of lies you tell! Your past Twitter posts stating that the kardashians like donkey d**k however, THATS TROLLING. Pot kettle black....
I think these low grade threats of IP address tracing are pathetic. It’s just shows how thick she is. They process isn’t just as easy as requesting the address 😂 It’s a ploy to keep people submissive and not challenge her. God love her. She’s beyond help.

Has she had something else done to her face today or is it a filter? Looks stretched

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.