Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the other day she had braces and surgery.

Also how unnecessary a journey for her to head to Dublin. Its outrageous bullshit. Herself and her sugar Mommy Siobhan have their comments turned off on stories. No bleeping wonder. They are some pair of dopes.

Reactions: 7
She said the other day she had braces and surgery.

Also how unnecessary a journey for her to head to Dublin. Its outrageous bullshit. Herself and her sugar Mommy Siobhan have their comments turned off on stories. No bleeping wonder. They are some pair of dopes.
Sugar mommy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I flip flop on SineadHeg to be honest. She can be really funny on stories and I enjoy them for a giggle but I think she sets such a dangerous example to young girls who could be so impressionable. It’s so important to have dreams/goals ambitions and believe in taking every opportunity put your way. Saying whatever you put into the universe will come true is one belief but it needs to be met equally with hard work.
There is also no denying she (like many influencers) has a strong following and has gotten many opportunities on Instagram because she is very pretty which means she can live this life of influencing. (Kudos to her she also seems to network well which is important in any career and all her travel!). I think many young girls will follow her example, think they should travel the world with little money in the hope of gaining a huge following on Instagram only to find they may not succeed and end up stuck or lost in life!

I can’t tell if she 100% believes everything she says or if she has realised it feeds her following and gave her a way to monetise. She’s actually very switched on. I do respect that she doesn’t plug every business/ product going but she is also aware that makes her more authentic too!

The coke video doesn’t shock me though - I don’t think she ever hidden the fact she’s a party girl and if you watch her nights out in Sydney it’s very easy to tell there is more than drink at play on stories with that gang!
This is exactly what I think of her, I don't follow her too closely but she seems likeable and kinda funny. But yes stunning looking girl- the friendship with Siobhan seems odd as Siobhan seems so insecure ?

Reactions: 5
I have literally just joined this site to have a rant about Sinead. As a qualified psychologist I find it infuriating that someone like Sinead can read a few self help books, highlight a few paragraphs and think she is capable of giving people counselling and flogging her ebook. It’s embarrassing.

And don’t get me started on Siobhan, unfollowed her a long time ago. She is so unbelievably insecure and forever telling people not to send her ‘unsolicited’ advice. I’m sorry Siobhan but you built your business via social media but you’re not prepare to take what comes with that. This ‘living differently’ crap is embarrassing, we are really not jealous of your mundane life in Bali with a load of other self centered influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have literally just joined this site to have a rant about Sinead. As a qualified psychologist I find it infuriating that someone like Sinead can read a few self help books, highlight a few paragraphs and think she is capable of giving people counselling and flogging her ebook. It’s embarrassing.

And don’t get me started on Siobhan, unfollowed her a long time ago. She is so unbelievably insecure and forever telling people not to send her ‘unsolicited’ advice. I’m sorry Siobhan but you built your business via social media but you’re not prepare to take what comes with that. This ‘living differently’ crap is embarrassing, we are really not jealous of your mundane life in Bali with a load of other self centered influencers.
PSharry Fitness did a good video around June last year calling out influencers giving out advice on binge eating when they were not qualified and how dangerous it was. It wasn’t long after Heg did a chat on her stories about binge eating and how she rewards herself with protein bar etc etc

Utterly dangerous the way she gives out advice - if I read a few books about law, doesn’t mean I can represent you in court!
Also, how long til she admits she has a professional colour (and real extensions not clip ins by the looks of it!).

The good thing about SOH is she encourages her to stop with the filters - honestly, If a girl as pretty as that like that needs to use filters, what horrible standard is she setting to young teens!! And all the while talking about self love - perhaps if you are practising what you preach, ditch the filters, tan and show us how you really look first thing in the morning! And stop with the twisting your waist on photos 🙈 so many influencers complain of bad backs - perhaps stop tilting your body so unnaturally and you’d be grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Stop the lights- first of all this living differently crap? Ok she has an online business but acts like now she has a choice in the matter? For Gods sake she wouldn't be ABLE to get a job now even if she tried, she'd be bottom of the barrel ? Then like constantly talking to a phone all day every day to strangers yet seriously lacks any deep and meaningful relationships and is essentially alone all the time?? Such a contradiction?? And then yes rejects the attention she knows she's gonna get by posting about her skin in the first place??? Wtf??

Reactions: 1

Her story earlier saying "Step into my counselling room" really boiled my piss - YOU ARENT A COUNSELLOR.

Reactions: 9
Her story earlier saying "Step into my counselling room" really boiled my piss - YOU ARENT A COUNSELLOR.
I had to laugh at her saying that she makes friends by launching into deep questions with people she meets.
I understand the point she was putting across, as in have more meaningful discussions than small talk. Totally a fair point. I am in a high leadership role in my job and have been lucky enough to go through three sets of leadership trainings as I moved up each step of the ladder and those trainings have taught me that I am lucky that my EQ is really high and let me tell you now, I don’t launch into deep and meaningful conversations with people straight up - you make small talk get to know them first and build trust. Everyone is different and if you launch into a deep and meaningful straight away without knowing a person, certain personalities will put up their walls straight away and it will be hard to recover, it’s building trust and then easing into bugger questions at appropriate times - THAT is real EQ. Emotional intelligence isn’t having deep conversations - it is reading another’s cues to know how to approach a situation/conversation in a way that doesn’t feel intrusive to them!
I am an open book, but if someone asked me how my relationship was with my mother within a few hours (or days!) of meeting them - I would be wondering what part of me they were trying to psyco-analyse, think they were insincere or had an ulterior motive 🤯
I guess though maybe she means after a night of drinks in which case most people’s walls come down pretty easily! It almost sounds manipulative how she says she approaches it!

Edit to add : she is spot on about grief though, often the best thing you can do is when dealing with someone in grief is to talk about the person and ask for happy memories, too often people don’t want to talk ask about the people which makes the person experiencing grief unable to talk about their memories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Speaking of sineads friends, what is the thing gemken has launched? Is it £12.99 for a filter or am I not getting it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking of sineads friends, what is the thing gemken has launched? Is it £12.99 for a filter or am I not getting it?
I think it’s a set of presets so basically yes! Although it doesn’t look like a filter it’s more messing around with the contrast/saturation etc and I do think they make pictures look lovely, I wouldn’t be paying £12.99 for them but I can see why maybe influencers who are regularly putting out content want to (I could be wrong though so feel free to correct me lol)

I saw this today as well. I was tempted to buy her book but then the red duchess (who is actually qualified) is giving her course away for free!!! People flock to the wrong people. Sinead Heg is a con-artist.

Reactions: 12
I saw this today as well. I was tempted to buy her book but then the red duchess (who is actually qualified) is giving her course away for free!!! People flock to the wrong people. Sinead Heg is a con-artist.
Is there anything that can be done to like stop her?

Reactions: 2
Is there anything that can be done to like stop her?
My brothers wife is a psychologist. I have discussed Sinead Hegarty with her many times. People in the professions are very concerned about what she’s doing and now this PDF booklet she’s selling. My sister in law studied psychology at queens for 4 years including her placement year. She sent me this:

“Claiming an unearned credential from an organization would be the basis for a fraud crime as falsely claiming qualifications in a regulated profession is a crime. This means, you can’t legally claim credentials (i.e. the title of psychologist, licensed professional counselor, licensed clinical social worker etc) that you don't have without expecting legal trouble.

Credentials are not required for many of the various counseling specialties. This is a dangerous area where con-artists like Sinead Hegarty can fall through the cracks. You will see these “counsellors” everywhere now, they do a 1hr online course or read a self help book and call themselves a counsellor. Anyone can say this (PLEASE NOTE: IT IS UP TO YOU, THE PATIENT, TO ASK IF YOUR COUNSELLOR IS LICENSED).

At the minute any report or complaint about Sinead Hegarty to a professional regulatory body wont affect her as she’s not qualified or actually a member so can’t actually be struck off.

What I don’t think Sinead Hegarty realises is she won’t ever be able to be a licenced practitioner now as her behaviour now would go against the required ethical standards of practice (ie fraudulently holding yourself out as a trained/licences counsellor and placing people at risk by providing unlicensed advice). She says things like “step into my counselling office” and writes books where she holds herself out as an professional expert where she is not. Her advice is often wrong, dangerous and the exact opposite of what a trained practitioner would give.

She would be struck off on a retrospective basis immediately”.

My brothers wife is a psychologist. I have discussed Sinead Hegarty with her many times. People in the professions are very concerned about what she’s doing and now this PDF booklet she’s selling. My sister in law studied psychology at queens for 4 years including her placement year. She sent me this:

“Claiming an unearned credential from an organization would be the basis for a fraud crime as falsely claiming qualifications in a regulated profession is a crime. This means, you can’t legally claim credentials (i.e. the title of psychologist, licensed professional counselor, licensed clinical social worker etc) that you don't have without expecting legal trouble.

Credentials are not required for many of the various counseling specialties. This is a dangerous area where con-artists like Sinead Hegarty can fall through the cracks. Any person can say they’re a counsellor. You will see these “counsellors” everywhere now because self help books are so prevalent, people read them and feel qualified to advise others. At the minute any report or complaint about her to a professional regulatory body wont affect her as she’s not qualified or actually a member so can’t actually be struck off.

What I don’t think Sinead Hegarty realises is she won’t ever be able to be a licenced practitioner now as her behaviour now would go against the required ethical standards of practice (ie fraudulently holding yourself out as a trained/licences counsellor and placing people at risk by providing unlicensed advice). She says things like “step into my counselling office” and writes books where she holds herself out as an professional expert where she is not. Her advice is often wrong, dangerous and the exact opposite of what a trained practitioner would give.

She would be struck off on a retrospective basis immediately”.
My own view is that if Sinead Hegarty wanted to be a psychologist she should have went back to university to study it. If that was really her passion she would have. It’s a calling in life, a vocation. Instead she gives random/wrong advice to young girls with zero culpability. She is playing with the mental health of vulnerable young girls and now they are paying her money for the privilege. It’s harrowing.

You asked what we can do. My sister in law said what we can do is continue to get the word out on Instagram that’s she’s not trained, licensed or qualified to give advice. Also we should let the various professional bodies (in the UK and Ireland) know about her as many times as we can, especially when she uses language to mislead people into believing she’s qualified or licensed. They can take action from there and involve the police where she is deemed to be committing fraud.

This is so dangerous. She is the epitome of a con artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her YouTube channel what she was saying about Cheryl Cole, there was another bad one and videoing herself driving should be enough for any right-minded people in 2020 to see the true Sinéad. Most of my friends in their late twenties look up to her though. The mind boggles! The YouTube videos need to be made known

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, just looked up the YouTube videos and what the actual duck! There’s one video still up with her friend Pippa and she fully gets her tits out you can see everything. As if she hasn’t taken that down what a bad friend

Oh my god, just looked up the YouTube videos and what the actual duck! There’s one video still up with her friend Pippa and she fully gets her tits out you can see everything. As if she hasn’t taken that down what a bad friend
The video you’re talking about is also captioned “Shaniqua and Pipina reunite” so racist and the one about Cheryl Cole is a joke considering she’s supposed to be “studying” psychology!!

The video you’re talking about is also captioned “Shaniqua and Pipina reunite” so racist and the one about Cheryl Cole is a joke considering she’s supposed to be “studying” psychology!!
The only thing Sinead is studying, is her bank balance and how she can grow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can see the coke up her nostrils too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.