Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol noooo he’s not a celeb, his insta is jonnytaylor_ he was one of the random
Normal people brought in for the mixer for the celebs to choose from

I bought the book out of curiosity. It’s only 44 pages long. There’s no new information in the book, that she hasn’t already said on her lives or stories!
I think the red duchess is talking about Sinead when she talks about “unqualified” people. But then again there are loads of people spewing shite and their not qualify.

Reactions: 2
I think the red duchess is talking about Sinead when she talks about “unqualified” people. But then again there are loads of people spewing shite and their not qualify.
I always thought she meant that blogger/instagrammer she used to be mates with but then she completely ripped off the red duchesses business idea - can’t remember her name but she’s a complete plant head who photoshops every picture of herself. Gives off Lauren Goodger vibes (meaning looks like a different person compared to her insta pics😂)

Reactions: 1
She showed a photo of herself when she was young saying it was pre jaws being fixed. Did she get elective surgery or need it?

I always thought she meant that blogger/instagrammer she used to be mates with but then she completely ripped off the red duchesses business idea - can’t remember her name but she’s a complete plant head who photoshops every picture of herself. Gives off Lauren Goodger vibes (meaning looks like a different person compared to her insta pics😂)
Joanne Larby?

Reactions: 6
That looks like a professional job. She would have documented every minute of it if she did that herself.
I came here to say the exact same thing. There is no way a brown box die covered all her bright blonde hair. Don’t know who she thinks she is kidding

Reactions: 3
I came here to say the exact same thing. There is no way a brown box die covered all her bright blonde hair. Don’t know who she thinks she is kidding
Absolutely agreed. I have naturally dark hair and sometimes brown box dye doesn’t work properly on it. There is no way it covered her blonde hair. If she did that herself she would have announced it to everyone to increase the engagement to her page. Her hair also looks professionally blow dried. Deliberately misleading her followers.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agreed. I have naturally dark hair and sometimes brown box dye doesn’t work properly on it. There is no way it covered her blonde hair. If she did that herself she would have announced it to everyone to increase the engagement to her page. Her hair also looks professionally blow dried. Deliberately misleading her followers.
Not to mention how well her “clip in extensions” match her newly dyed hair colour

Her sister in law does her hair and extensions. She’s definitely been round to do her colour and fresh extensions. I think she should have at least framed her face with blonde bits, instead of all over brown. The brown suits her but she needs a bit of blonde in there to brighten up it up

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think if she really did that to her own hair that she would have recorded it? 🤪
I am a hairdresser and there is NO WAY IN GODS EARTH she did that no matter how good or careful you are with no staining around the hairline .
It’s impossible unless you have been doing it for years . She would be more credible if she said her sis in law just did it ,

Reactions: 6
Dublin with SOH I think, but “you don’t need money or possessions” do you Sinéad :rolleyes: To move to the most expensive city in Europe
Oh Jesus, she’s not moving in with SOH. That is one of the most painful combinations on planet earth. Freebie meals from meal prep companies , swipe ups to my protein, polished London strips and general BS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am a hairdresser and there is NO WAY IN GODS EARTH she did that no matter how good or careful you are with no staining around the hairline .
It’s impossible unless you have been doing it for years . She would be more credible if she said her sis in law just did it ,
Sinead Hegarty is a total fraud and a compulsive liar. Like a complete fraud. Her whole story is fake. DOES SHE THINK WE ARE STUPID? She has 100% went to a hairdresser and had her hair done professionally mid-pandemic. It’s a compete professional makeover complete with highlights and low lights, dye and toner. SEE ATTACHED PICS! IS THIS A HOME DYE?! The sister in law is called Karen Wilson would have did it for her and she has her own hairdressers - she should be reported for this! Disgusting of both of them and so so unprofessional of Karen Wilson.

People like her are why tattle exists- to call her out in her bullshit. Sinead Hegarty pretends she never wanted to be “famous” yet LOOK HERE EVERYONE here are links of her online desperately trying to be a model and an actress for years and years pre-insta. https://www.mandy.com/actor/profile/sinead-hegarty

This couldn’t be a more low grade agency, it’s the one where you pay to be featured. It says she booked one job. A music video. She never talks about that does she? She was even trying to be an actress people. HOW DID SHE FORGET TO TELL HER FOLLOWERS THIS?! The lies she tells on her story about being this normal person who hates having her picture taken etc. She is absolutely desperate for it. And more fraud, she doesn’t tell people that she has full facial surgery to change her face shape and jaw - look at the face in the links with zero lips too. She says it was a brace. I had full train tracks for 18months. They can’t do that to a jaw. That takes surgery.
Another fraudulent aspect of her is she claims she doesn’t really know what she’s doing on social media yet she studied media as HER degree at university for years before she dropped out at the end with no degree. She knows exactly what she’s doing- Manipulating and LYING - it’s easier to sell to young girls when you pretend to be just like them. She also tries to get into love island every single year and pretends they ask her (believe me, they don’t ask people with a low profile like hers). She is desperate to be a z-list insta person. That’s all she wants. She lies and lies and lies and lies and lies. This hair is proof of that.

Now she’s moving to Dublin AGAIN mid-pandemic potentially taking her germs with her from Karen Wilson (god knows who else’s Hair Karen Wilson has been doing through the pandemic and probably claiming the furlow payments from the government too). The influence she has is on young girls age 15-17 means they will copy her and not obey the rules. She has said she’s a shop lifter many many times boasting about stealing food. She has said she steals other girls boyfriends many many times and even writes about it in her ebook. She has said she never wanted to be a known person or have insta-fame (lies) she wanted to be a model and an actress 🤣 The person who called her a lying fraud here on this link was SO right. She rips off everyone else’s work, her “back story” is a fraud. She leeches onto people, manipulates them and copies them (she copies Siobhan O Hagan so so much and actually tries to be her/has probably taken a lot of her followers too but Siobhan just seems lonely and infatuated with her which is slightly creepy to watch). Sinead Hegarty wouldn’t look twice at someone like Siobhan o hagan if she didn’t have Instagram followers. Siobhan is bound to know that. All this “I travel alone”. Please. She was aged 26 (now 27) and went to Thailand for one month then to Australia where plenty of her friends lived already. She lies and says she went there with no friends. Lies. Since that she went back to Thailand and then Bali for about 2 weeks. Now she’s stuck at her mum and dads house. She’s not this big traveller at all. More fraud. Shes a Leech and leeches onto people. She’s hardly travelled anywhere for a 27 year old. The whole back story is a fraud. She is now selling an e-book which my friend just circulated to our friends and it’s is complete plagiarism ... so so short and just regurgitating other peoples theories and books A copy and paste from other authors with no accreditation in footnotes. She should be reported for fraud and for impersonating a trained therapist. Also for plagiarism. She gives mental health advice with zero qualification. Actually illegal.

If you follow this person you’re not a “follower”. You’re a low intelligence “customer”, just know that. you’re someone she lies lies lies to every day, then throws in a few swipe ups. This spiritual thing is just an act she not spiritual in the slightest. Spiritual people don’t lie, shoplift and steal people’s boyfriends. The crux of her is she has no income source, no qualifications at all and needs people to buy tat they don’t need so she can get the tiny % of commission to buy drink and leech around. It’s so cringeworthy to watch someone lie like this ... this hair is her most obvious lie yet 😂. So glad people have tattle to call out this bullshit.

Instagrammers chat about the affect of their mental health when people call them out. Why is no one talking about the mental health of the young girls they lie to? Sell to? Pretend to be a therapist to? It’s so dangerous.

A dishonest person, a fraud and a liar. Look at the hair in these attached and tell me this was done by her at home using a box dye like she said?! Sinead “the biggest fraud on Instagram” Hegarty.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sinead Hegarty is a total fraud and a compulsive liar. Like a complete fraud. Her whole story is fake. DOES SHE THINK WE ARE STUPID? She has 100% went to a hairdresser and had her hair done professionally mid-pandemic. It’s a compete professional makeover complete with highlights and low lights, dye and toner. SEE ATTACHED PICS! IS THIS A HOME DYE?! The sister in law is called Karen Wilson would have did it for her and she has her own hairdressers - she should be reported for this! Disgusting of both of them and so so unprofessional of Karen Wilson.

People like her are why tattle exists- to call her out in her bullshit. Sinead Hegarty pretends she never wanted to be “famous” yet LOOK HERE EVERYONE here are links of her online desperately trying to be a model and an actress for years and years pre-insta. https://www.mandy.com/actor/profile/sinead-hegarty

This couldn’t be a more low grade agency, it’s the one where you pay to be featured. It says she booked one job. A music video. She never talks about that does she? She was even trying to be an actress people. HOW DID SHE FORGET TO TELL HER FOLLOWERS THIS?! The lies she tells on her story about being this normal person who hates having her picture taken etc. She is absolutely desperate for it. And more fraud, she doesn’t tell people that she has full facial surgery to change her face shape and jaw - look at the face in the links with zero lips too. She says it was a brace. I had full train tracks for 18months. They can’t do that to a jaw. That takes surgery.
Another fraudulent aspect of her is she claims she doesn’t really know what she’s doing on social media yet she studied media as HER degree at university for years before she dropped out at the end with no degree. She knows exactly what she’s doing- Manipulating and LYING - it’s easier to sell to young girls when you pretend to be just like them. She also tries to get into love island every single year and pretends they ask her (believe me, they don’t ask people with a low profile like hers). She is desperate to be a z-list insta person. That’s all she wants. She lies and lies and lies and lies and lies. This hair is proof of that.

Now she’s moving to Dublin AGAIN mid-pandemic potentially taking her germs with her from Karen Wilson (god knows who else’s Hair Karen Wilson has been doing through the pandemic and probably claiming the furlow payments from the government too). The influence she has is on young girls age 15-17 means they will copy her and not obey the rules. She has said she’s a shop lifter many many times boasting about stealing food. She has said she steals other girls boyfriends many many times and even writes about it in her ebook. She has said she never wanted to be a known person or have insta-fame (lies) she wanted to be a model and an actress 🤣 The person who called her a lying fraud here on this link was SO right. She rips off everyone else’s work, her “back story” is a fraud. She leeches onto people, manipulates them and copies them (she copies Siobhan O Hagan so so much and actually tries to be her/has probably taken a lot of her followers too but Siobhan just seems lonely and infatuated with her which is slightly creepy to watch). Sinead Hegarty wouldn’t look twice at someone like Siobhan o hagan if she didn’t have Instagram followers. Siobhan is bound to know that. All this “I travel alone”. Please. She was aged 26 (now 27) and went to Thailand for one month then to Australia where plenty of her friends lived already. She lies and says she went there with no friends. Lies. Since that she went back to Thailand and then Bali for about 2 weeks. Now she’s stuck at her mum and dads house. She’s not this big traveller at all. More fraud. Shes a Leech and leeches onto people. She’s hardly travelled anywhere for a 27 year old. The whole back story is a fraud. She is now selling an e-book which my friend just circulated to our friends and it’s is complete plagiarism ... so so short and just regurgitating other peoples theories and books A copy and paste from other authors with no accreditation in footnotes. She should be reported for fraud and for impersonating a trained therapist. Also for plagiarism. She gives mental health advice with zero qualification. Actually illegal.

If you follow this person you’re not a “follower”. You’re a low intelligence “customer”, just know that. you’re someone she lies lies lies to every day, then throws in a few swipe ups. This spiritual thing is just an act she not spiritual in the slightest. Spiritual people don’t lie, shoplift and steal people’s boyfriends. The crux of her is she has no income source, no qualifications at all and needs people to buy tat they don’t need so she can get the tiny % of commission to buy drink and leech around. It’s so cringeworthy to watch someone lie like this ... this hair is her most obvious lie yet 😂. So glad people have tattle to call out this bullshit.

Instagrammers chat about the affect of their mental health when people call them out. Why is no one talking about the mental health of the young girls they lie to? Sell to? Pretend to be a therapist to? It’s so dangerous.

A dishonest person, a fraud and a liar. Look at the hair in these attached and tell me this was done by her at home using a box dye like she said?! Sinead “the biggest fraud on Instagram” Hegarty.
I had just braces alone and they completely changed the shape of my jaw and my face entirely so I don't think she's lying on that one. If you see the pics shes put up as herself as a kid a while ago you can see there's been no surgery there. Also the thing about Sinead is she's pretty open about what cosmetic procedures shes had done (apart from going to a hairdressers and having her hair done during lockdown!?!)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.