Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skeletons aren’t in the closet they’re out in this thread for all to see lol
'Out' in this thread is very different to 'out' in the real world- I'd say there's a lot has gone on behind the scenes that has just been speculated that is actually true and she's in a constant state of anxiety waiting for that day.

Reactions: 10
'Out' in this thread is very different to 'out' in the real world- I'd say there's a lot has gone on behind the scenes that has just been speculated that is actually true and she's in a constant state of anxiety waiting for that day.
If I was her I'd be a constant state of anxiety trying to portray a certain lifestyle, and constantly seeking validation from followers. Who knows, maybe she will get cancelled one day soon.. all it takes is for that video to circulate again to her sponsers

Reactions: 10
If she ever got PR Id be furious.James Smith shouldnt have got it, Bondi just full of wankers.
I just can't work out how James another got that PR... I'm guessing it's cause he's a qualified fitness instructor.. I really don't know?? I thought it was so difficult to get PR??

Reactions: 5
Her and GemKen away to Gold Coast now, how is Gem Ken justifying not working and living this extravagant lifestyle ? Has she a thread because I can’t find one and I really need to vent about her

Reactions: 12
Her and GemKen away to Gold Coast now, how is Gem Ken justifying not working and living this extravagant lifestyle ? Has she a thread because I can’t find one and I really need to vent about her
There ye go

Reactions: 2
There’s neither a bit of substance or an original thought that comes out of her mouth.
And for the love of god, why does she talk like a Valley Girl when she’s from Tyrone???
Praying that the positive to come out of this cost of living crisis is the disillusionment and downfall of these influencers getting away with, and glamorising being full-time bums 🥱

Reactions: 13
Sinead comes across as really insecure recently. I don’t think she has handled her break up well and really wanted that settled life, like Gemma has.. she comes across as extremely lost now

Reactions: 18
I feel a bit sorry for her, but then I remember how much she belittled Jack when in reality he was her ticket to permanent residency in Oz, he was the teacher and one with the degree..She had her life all planned out and it collapsed around her, now she is living in total uncertainty

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She is clinging on to gemken cos she has no one else. It’s like deja vu with her and Siobhan

Reactions: 14
Caroline said she could stay at hers. Wonder what happened there ?? Probably Gemken making her pick sides ….
Find it so telling they haven’t seen each other yet and Caroline made it seem like they’re such good friends and she was gonna stay with her and be breakup buddies in Sydney

Reactions: 4
Why have they got like a window to their bath? That’s creepy af like a peep show or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.