Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not mortified using different hair salons to her benefit this twit doesn’t deserve any privileges! I’m sure businesses are struggling enough without her freeloading from them this drives me insane about “influencers”

Reactions: 6
She is a toxic this one. Jack won’t have her back so she’s indirectly slating him yet again by basically saying he let her down and she can’t bare the thought of dating again. Anyone who ‘looks up’ to her or buys in to her bull needs their head examined

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Do you know what I mean?”
Take a shot every time she says this, you’d be absolutely hammered

No Sinead, nobody knows what you mean, because you aren’t able to articulate anything you say and it’s mostly NONSENSE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Genuinely mortified for her…..
can you imagine gazs poor gf?
I can’t imagine how the conversation went about her staying there.
If that was any bf I’d tell her to duck right off, stay in an air bnb don’t leech of other people.
is she just in the next room making Insta videos with the dog with gaz and his gf are shagging in the next room.
She’s so embarrassing how she carries on for a 30 year old woman

Attachments

She's taking the piss at this stage. If she can't get a place where she is in full control of the lease she should suck it up and go into a house share.

The ultimate 3rd wheel. Maybe she's planning a "surprise" trip home for Christmas.

She's taking the piss at this stage. If she can't get a place where she is in full control of the lease she should suck it up and go into a house share.

The ultimate 3rd wheel. Maybe she's planning a "surprise" trip home for Christmas.
She has got a place now but not sure why she’s not moved in yet. The gf doesn’t look too impressed

Genuinely mortified for her…..
can you imagine gazs poor gf?
I can’t imagine how the conversation went about her staying there.
If that was any bf I’d tell her to duck right off, stay in an air bnb don’t leech of other people.
is she just in the next room making Insta videos with the dog with gaz and his gf are shagging in the next room.
She’s so embarrassing how she carries on for a 30 year old woman
She’s deleted this story already LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And then this is the guy she was all over last time she was in Oz making videos and hanging off him and she had to stop being friends with him because his gf at the time caught wind off her and told her to duck off.
I really am sensing a theme here 🤣🤣🤣
I’m fully convinced she has no money btw I’ve never seen such a scabbier influencer, stays with people, rewears the same clothes all the time, goes to different places for free hair cuts and colours. Sooo Beggy!! She is begarty after all

Attachments

Reactions: 8
And then this is the guy she was all over last time she was in Oz making videos and hanging off him and she had to stop being friends with him because his gf at the time caught wind off her and told her to duck off.
I really am sensing a theme here 🤣🤣🤣
I’m fully convinced she has no money btw I’ve never seen such a scabbier influencer, stays with people, rewears the same clothes all the time, goes to different places for free hair cuts and colours. Sooo Beggy!! She is begarty after all
He is a fine thing, is he single? I kinda hope she finds someone even short term to help her get over Jack. For all her faults, it must be hard watching him living his best life and her mourning the future they planned together.

• Heart
He is a fine thing, is he single? I kinda hope she finds someone even short term to help her get over Jack. For all her faults, it must be hard watching him living his best life and her mourning the future they planned together.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all and I hope Jack rides half of Sydney 🤣
She makes her money off scamming people being a relationship coach and she can’t even keep a successful healthy relationship. She only has herself to blame.
If my bf was a professional who’s just graduated from uni with a teaching degree I’d probably think it’s not a good idea to put him on blast on podcasts to the world saying that he chucked his own pop out a window

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was jut thinking the same thing, he is fineee :sneaky:

Reactions: 3
The fact she woke up and thought she was being "cancelled" shows she has some skeletons in the closet...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.