Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No qualifications? Who needs qualifications when you can read a book that someone else has researched and written? Especially when you don't have the intelligence to do a critical analysis of the book and instead repeat it word for word.

She has read several of these books, possibly in the 10s at this stage so don't say she is not an expert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
her and Siobhan even seem to try and compete with each other to c who s the biggest F1 fan, when on their stories - 😩🤯
And if Sinead was such a fan it's literally on in Melbourne a quick flight away 🙄 it's all for the tags on insta with that other fraud O' Hagan 🤐🤐

Reactions: 7
There she is holding on to Sams arm. Definitely back seeing each other again. What a relationshit expert 😂😂😂
I am MORTIFIED FOR HER 🤣 the fact that Jack got sick of her and she had to run back into the arms of a guy who fucked her best friend and she ended the friendship over it and filmed a crying video onto YouTube. She must be shaking in her boots to tell her followers 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There she is holding on to Sams arm. Definitely back seeing each other again. What a relationshit expert 😂😂😂
How embarrassing!! She made a huge deal about him shagging Pippa & now she is back with him? Why is it she hates Pippa for it & ended their whole friendship but has no problem riding him again.
How long til he cheats?
She is so desperate.
Pippa had a lucky escape as her friend. Come on in here Pippa & tell us some stories 🤣
---
Thread suggestion & can we have this put in the instagrammers thread rather than tucked away in Lifestyle?

Sinead - Sydney wasn’t what she expected without Jack, so desperate not to be single shes taken Sam-the-friend-shagger back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion : Sinead’s over Jack. Has she taken Sam back? We will never know because she’ll never show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am MORTIFIED FOR HER 🤣 the fact that Jack got sick of her and she had to run back into the arms of a guy who fucked her best friend and she ended the friendship over it and filmed a crying video onto YouTube. She must be shaking in her boots to tell her followers 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's Shiv O Hagan's student.

And as we all know Shiv is someone whose values change like the wind.

Shiv and Sinead are nothing but a pair of modern day eejits.

Reactions: 10
Which YouTube video was it I have to see this 😂

I do believe it’s this one! I always thought she showed her true insecure colours in this video because she is crying over this guy and Pippa when she’s with Jack like how embarrasing for Jack. Then goes on to say she’s basically scared to bring Jack around her cos Pippa is really hot 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I do believe it’s this one! I always thought she showed her true insecure colours in this video because she is crying over this guy and Pippa when she’s with Jack like how embarrasing for Jack. Then goes on to say she’s basically scared to bring Jack around her cos Pippa is really hot 🤣
Whats Pippas insta name?

Whats Pippas insta name?
Pippadx

the clip where she talks about it is below - it might magically vanish from YouTube like all her racist clips once she sees it is being talked about here lol

ETA:can’t upload the full thing but
Totally mortified for her as she says here that she doesn’t give a f about him 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She had up on her TikTok she was going for a date day to the AFL cus she misses GAA😂🫣 she went to the all Ireland final think that was the only GAA match she went to at home how can she miss it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not telling people She is back with them because of all the relationship nonsense she has spouted and she would be a walking contradiction to everything she has said.
Gotta keep making the dollas, don’t let truth get in the way

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.