Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what did she bring in those 3 suitcases because she’s forever repeating outfits. The purple dress she’s wearing was worn only a few weeks ago. Seriously buy some clothes 😂

Reactions: 5
Guys her and that other drug dealing twit are defo trolling tagged. I’m glad jack dumped her ass and didn’t both with her in oz. She’s a tool and so is that other one gem. You can tell she is when a drug dealer no working and the life style. How is the oz people allowing this . Why did Sinead even go there she hasn’t even got a job or anything

I'm tired for them 😴 must be exhausting trying to live your best life every weekend (minus a job to fund the lifestyle) 😆

Reactions: 12
She just described the gold Coast as AWOL, does she even know what AWOL means? That girl makes no sense whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has no clue about the real world. Going to ikea and just buying everything for new apt.( haha buying a cutlery tray that surprisingly doesnt fit her drawer).
Ranting about how could her mum have done this when she set up her first house ( most likely she made do with 2nd hand bits and pieces and didnt furnish whole house before she moved in....normal people most likely do this Sinead).
And now she discovers she has overpaid on things that she could have got cheaper. Must have more money than sense(which in her case would be pretty easy)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So much for that sea view she was adamant she was going to have in her apartment. Obviously couldn’t afford it so had to lower her expectations!

Reactions: 8
I am in shock at her renting and buying everything brand new. She doesn't even have her permanent residency, this feels like she is being so wasteful. And I don't care if she is richer than God, it doesn't make sense to be buying all that when there's a good chance she may have to come home after the second year is out.

Reactions: 22
Did she not get extensions last week and now she posting her natural hair journey
The lies that she spouts are unbelievable, that is not her natural hair you’re right it’s extensions. How do people not see through her it’s a joke at this stage.

Reactions: 9
Everything will be drying up soon for her. She can’t even get a Bellamianta tan sponsorship. Even gem ken has got that . No one wants to work with a racist

If she had moved into a flat/house share then she would have made new local mates and not had to buy a load of furniture!

If she had moved into a flat/house share then she would have made new local mates and not had to buy a load of furniture!
Why do I feel like she’s going to spend a lot of time alone in that house? I really don’t see her as a person who can function alone

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.