Sinead Hegarty #7 Single again & still in pain, wouldn’t be like Sinead to complain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely as a 30 something "professional" with an apparently successful business her main priority would be to find somewhere to live rather than impose on others..I love my own space so could think of nothing worse than couch surfing

Reactions: 10
No doubt she will have stories up this week complaining about having a ‘painful flare up’ and she doesn’t know what is causing all these ‘flare ups’. Like shut up and open your bleeping eyes, you’re doing it to yourself by going out drinking, snorting and popping pills. My god she is 30 and stupid as duck, she needs to grow up

Reactions: 21
11:11 - Make a wish

I wish for you to have no more pain.

Jesus Christ - Get your head out of her arse mate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No doubt she will have stories up this week complaining about having a ‘painful flare up’ and she doesn’t know what is causing all these ‘flare ups’. Like shut up and open your bleeping eyes, you’re doing it to yourself by going out drinking, snorting and popping pills. My god she is 30 and stupid as duck, she needs to grow up
I actually think she has short-tern memory loss from all of the ❄🍸. She obviously forgets she's posting to thousands of people yapping about pain and bloating and the next day on the swall and wearing something that looks like a bleeping spiders web, I've seen g-strings that cover more. Living in her own wee bubble without a care in the world. Also doesn't give a duck about Jack or about her fake relationship expert status, just raging she can't boss anyone around

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she's on it 👀
Watch her go quiet for a few days or eles frantic on the stories. The fear of not having a home will definitely set in tomorrow
She looks different she is that out of it. Of course a post this morning a post about endo. How has she not been cancelled yet

Reactions: 6
She looks different she is that out of it. Of course a post this morning a post about endo. How has she not been cancelled yet
I didn’t realise you could buy your pill over the counter at home? I get mines prescribed from a doctor? What a pointless post

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise you could buy your pill over the counter at home? I get mines prescribed from a doctor? What a pointless post
I get a prescription online sent by health mail to the pharmacy. It cuts out an actual GP visit but asks all the relevant questions to ensure it’s suitable for you and not increasing your risk of stroke. A strange thing to post for someone who was massively against the pill previously but a ⭐ colourful ⭐ insta post has changed her mind and now she thinks it should be freely available to anyone who fancies playing about with their hormones

Reactions: 7
Anybody have the video of her snorting lines of somebody’s hand? I thinks that is what I read but I can’t find the comment 😭 I’m dying to see this I always knew she had erratic behaviour so makes sense!! Please I need to see proof my friend worships her and I need proof to show her to cop on and show what she’s really like

Anybody have the video of her snorting lines of somebody’s hand? I thinks that is what I read but I can’t find the comment 😭 I’m dying to see this I always knew she had erratic behaviour so makes sense!! Please I need to see proof my friend worships her and I need proof to show her to cop on and show what she’s really like
It’s in these threads If you go back

Reactions: 1
It has been removed. I had screen recorded it at the time but I must have deleted it from my camera roll I can’t find it now 🙈

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this link will work but it’s thread #2 post 42

There was also one doing the rounds of her snorting in the derg, my friend from Aghyaran showed me it but I don’t have a copy. There was also one her YouTube videos where her & her now ex BF Pippa were in toilets off their face & you could see it just inside in their nostrils when they got up close 🤣

Pippa if you are reading, be a good sport & share any goodies you have of old Shinners 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There was also one doing the rounds of her snorting in the derg, my friend from Aghyaran showed me it but I don’t have a copy. There was also one her YouTube videos where her & her now ex BF Pippa were in toilets off their face & you could see it just inside in their nostrils when they got up close 🤣

Pippa if you are reading, be a good sport & share any goodies you have of old Shinners 🤣
I am sorry for quoting my own post so often but I got stuck in a rabbit hole on thread 2 - a few posts down from the video someone talks about a video of Sinead squatting over someone & queffing 🤣 😅 WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
a few posts down from the video someone talks about a video of Sinead squatting over someone & queffing 🤣 😅 WTF

Wonder what chapter of Sinead-Relationship-Expert’s book covers queffing? Or is that part of her meditation course instead

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.