Sinead Hegarty #7 Single again & still in pain, wouldn’t be like Sinead to complain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is so bad like how is she still being sponsored by companies after this? It should go viral again 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m actually DEAD guys 😂😂😂 i can’t believe what I’ve just watched I genuinely was like ah it’s just hearsay omg hahahaha brilliant

Reactions: 6
Watch out for the major tattle basher posts, I know people change but when there is still evidence of her she isn’t a role model #drugsaintcool

Reactions: 8
Not sure if it has been posted or spotted her and Jack have unpolluted/blocked each other on insta. He's/she are no longer tagged in each others posts 👀

Reactions: 1
She has the weirdest nipples ever.
Pretty sure it’s Kyle giving her the coke too.
Maybe thas why he needed a nose job
Both a bunch of frauds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has the weirdest nipples ever.
Pretty sure it’s Kyle giving her the coke too.
Maybe thas why he needed a nose job
Both a bunch of frauds
How the hell has she brainwashed people to believer her meditation crap and tranquility rings. Kinda scary that she has a hold over people. Do the people who actually give her money not feel embarrassed for themselves when they see her coked off her head or posting going around in an open top Audi !!

Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious the reason she has money is because she is so tight. She is just scrounging off people and living for free with them. A sleepover with GemKem? Ffs grow up and get an Airbnb for a couple of months. Very easy to have money when you have no rent and bills

Reactions: 15
It’s so obvious the reason she has money is because she is so tight. She is just scrounging off people and living for free with them. A sleepover with GemKem? Ffs grow up and get an Airbnb for a couple of months. Very easy to have money when you have no rent and bills
And rewearing the same clothes 582 times 😂 it’s been a while since the grey blazer now it is bound to make another appearance soon

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a good thing to see these “influencers” rewearing their clothes. I don’t have an issue with that. I know people keep bringing up the blazer but like at least she hasn’t got new clothes every day?
What’s this about her doing drugs recently? Anyone got links? I completely missed it! Anyone see jack in the group pics at that gig they were at? He couldn’t have been further away from her 🤣

Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t think she has loads of money
She never has new clothes unless they’re sent to her, she got dropped from PLT and loads of other brands after her racist posts.
I’m assuming ‘australia’ dropped her too.
She put up loads of fancy expensive apartments but she’s still homeless. She’s got a car yeah but that’s probably been whacked on the credit card

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think she has loads of money
She never has new clothes unless they’re sent to her, she got dropped from PLT and loads of other brands after her racist posts.
I’m assuming ‘australia’ dropped her too.
She put up loads of fancy expensive apartments but she’s still homeless. She’s got a car yeah but that’s probably been whacked on the credit card
The way she try’s to make off she has employees also gives me the biggest ick

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a good thing to see these “influencers” rewearing their clothes. I don’t have an issue with that. I know people keep bringing up the blazer but like at least she hasn’t got new clothes every day?
What’s this about her doing drugs recently? Anyone got links? I completely missed it! Anyone see jack in the group pics at that gig they were at? He couldn’t have been further away from her 🤣
There’s a link to the video in thread 2. You will see it if you scroll up a handful of comments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.