Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I get the feeling she really doesn't want to go but she has to because of her own doing on instagram

Reactions: 50

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
So she said 'they' were going to release a statement. Lol.

Calm down Mary McAleese. 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Sounds like she's still in denial hinting at they might get back together in Sydney. No love you are dumped. Deal with it.
Does anyone have screen shots or screen recordings of what happened in dingle, I must’ve missed it.

sinead begarty- complained about dingle and now she’s single

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Eggs&bacon

Why is there Mitchum on her nightstand if she swears by Wild because it’s all natural & her nutritionist told her not to use any chemical ones? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Did she pay 1200 for her overweight baggage or am I reading her stories wrong 🤔😳
What I don’t understand is her advice ‘don’t think your bags will be ok. Weigh them’

no sinead any normal human flying with a luggage allowance WOULD weigh them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Tiamaria123

Her explanation of toxic positivity 😳 Jesus christ, the girl doesn't have a clue 🤣🤣🤣 its like asking a child "did you eat the bar of chocolate?" (Chocolate smothered all over their face) "no mummy, santa flew by and then the dog jumped, the gold fish said hello and then the bar was in my mouth, no mummy I didn't eat it" 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Her wondering how her mum gets so much done in the morning, then in the next breath saying she spends the morning writing out gratitude notes 🤣

Maybe stop acting like a pre-teen writing silly notes on your password journal from girltech 🤣

• Haha
The one thing that bugs me when people move abroad is; they claim to be moving alone when in fact they already know a shit tonne of people out there & will be hanging around with them ? it bothers the FUCK out of me. Don’t promote solo travel if the only part was flying solo.

• Heart
Can't remember details. But he organised a trip to dingle for her birthday. He booked a fairly boring looking place at least a 20 min drive from dingle. She wasn't pleased. She got called spoilt.
However, I saw her point. She pulled out all the stops for his birthday. Helicopter ride. Party. .brilliant cake.
He made a fairly lazy looking effort for her like he wasn't bothered. This turned out to be true, he wasn't bothered and he dumped her.

She's had a lucky escape. Many girls just continue to accept zero effort, never complain and that's their life.
She called him out and got dumped.
She didn't have to do that for him and shouldn't expect the same effort when there are financial imbalances. He booked a thoughtful gift and put effort into it.

Her main motivation organising his birthday like that was getting content for Instagram. Jacks birthday being second.

• Heart
It took effort for Shiv to go to the bag and pull it out.

Contextually that evening, they were out for drinks and Sinead was flying to Portugal the next day. Me thinks Sinead might have been boasting about how much she was going to earn from it and Shiv was like a bull in a China shop.

Shiv could not bear to see her subordinate (in her mind) do better than her. When they got back to the accomodation, when Sinead was asleep in a drunken state Shiv went to her bag and took the passport and headed off to London first thing.

What is absolutely incriminating for me is that Shiv didn't even mention it on her stories at all even though Sinead said Shiv had it. This is a woman who posts the most mundane shit on her stories. Her silence was deafening.

She knew she was in the wrong!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Oh my god! I can’t believe I missed all that drama. Thanks for explaining what happened too. Who needs enemies when you’ve got friends who steal your passport!

I’ve always gotten weird vibes from that friendship. Sinead practically stalked her to befriend her and the Siobhan got weirdly jealous. I stopped watching siobhans stuff because quite frankly I get vibes she picks her skin and eats it

• Haha
Reactions: 35