Sinead Hegarty #7 Single again & still in pain, wouldn’t be like Sinead to complain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused why would someone post that video on the first place?? Was it actually uploaded? Surely not😅 what type of a friend would post their mates tit online while doing drugs?

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused why would someone post that video on the first place?? Was it actually uploaded? Surely not😅 what type of a friend would post their mates tit online while doing drugs?
I remember sinead hanging out with the girl who posted it. She used to be real into parting and the last I seen of her I think she was basically living as a hippy in the jungle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a question box up on her insta story. Would love to ask her - Does MDMA help with mediation and will tranquility rings help with the fear /skag after the sesh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People's dumb use of the internet never ceases to amaze me. That is very likely out there FOREVER, probably across more than one server.

So if the day came that Sinead ran for political office or indeed a job where HR did some digging, she would be screwed. Like someone who is aware of it will find it if they look hard enough or an enemy could have it on their computer waiting for the day to use it.

Reactions: 5
People's dumb use of the internet never ceases to amaze me. That is very likely out there FOREVER, probably across more than one server.

So if the day came that Sinead ran for political office or indeed a job where HR did some digging, she would be screwed. Like someone who is aware of it will find it if they look hard enough or an enemy could have it on their computer waiting for the day to use it.
If she runs for political office I am giving up on society and going to move to a shack and just smash mdma & twiddle my tranquility rings till the apocalypse happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also not here to defend sinead but she’s always been open about how she used to be a party girl etc?? So idk why people are shocked

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.