Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like if her and jack were together, he'd definitely be at the dinner party tonight in Belfast and not at a match!

Reactions: 14
What was the parents like last nights - rote on a dance floor with drinks in their hands - tramps don’t get out much

Dragged up she is

Reactions: 7
I really think she's thinking people are just gonna ignore he's MIA?? 😂 I guarantee he was asked about in dm's/question boxes but she's just ignoring the whole thing. Even the last time they split she acknowledged it briefly before getting back together

Reactions: 11
Bahaha she's slow to acknowledge. She probably had the world and their mother told they were getting engaged and having kids.

She though she had Jack where she wanted him. Well done fella👏

Reactions: 12
Presumably because he has worked for how many weeks straight on that island she probably thinks everyone assuming he away working again

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ how many stories are we getting about this fringe!? I wish I had her worries 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.