Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have any other jackets to wear apart from that grey blazer my god sick of seeing it
I really don’t like it. It looks massive on her too. Just reminds me of being a first year at secondary school wearing a huge blazer that you need about 4 years to grow in to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t really have great style does she. All
She wears is MP tat. Remember she used to get free stuff from get that trend :sick:

Reactions: 13
She was definitely pressuring him. No sympathy for him, he benefited out of it as much as she did. But glad to see him get away from her, she is absolutely crazy, it was horrible to watch her undermine him on social media, about money etc. and she needs to grow up. She needs to actually practice the nonsense she preaches

Reactions: 17
Jack sisters & family didn't like Sinead , they hated the fact he was not teaching after all its what he studied for and its a proper career , Id say they are relieved its over .
I thought that Is how they got together in the first place, she was friends with his sister first or something? I’m sure I read that on one of her Q&A’s. Anyway are we sure they are def broken up?

Reactions: 4
Jack loved it in the beginning. He loved getting attention and free things etc. Sure he even used to be like “omg I can’t believe Sinead Heg fancies me”. But then he got sick of the tit.. and it was pretty clear she was giving out at every last thing she could give out about being an ungrateful witch

Reactions: 10
I thought that Is how they got together in the first place, she was friends with his sister first or something? I’m sure I read that on one of her Q&A’s. Anyway are we sure they are def broken up?
Not sure they were 'friends'. Sinead reckoned they were next door neighbours (who lived a few miles apart) and Jacks da had been her driving instructor.
Best of luck to Jack with his new found freedom.
I hope the dingle carry on was what made him think its time to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they live on the same road and perhaps went to the same school but don’t think they ever run in the same circles

it’s not been confirmed but he’s been absent for a number of weeks now. No sign of him after her surgery or anything

Reactions: 7
Just guna say it her dad annoys the duck out of me, can see were begarty gets her attention seeking trait from

Reactions: 41
How can anyone take Sinead seriously when she cant behave like a fully functioning adult.. 2 parking tickets in a week and still hasnt paid them? Cant charge her devices? These are recent examples but she has provided many others in the past.
And still no mention of Jack🙄

Reactions: 18
How can anyone take Sinead seriously when she cant behave like a fully functioning adult.. 2 parking tickets in a week and still hasnt paid them? Cant charge her devices? These are recent examples but she has provided many others in the past.
And still no mention of Jack🙄

And seeing a new born when she was out shopping with her chum Lucy and cried apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is Sinead’s housemate. It seems she almost sourced sinead to come live with her in belfast she seems very creepy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.