Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever consider getting your lashes done with a crystal in your pants?
who would have thought that would be the answer to my problems 🤩 if my codeine prescription pain aren’t working I’ll just throw a Crystal down my knicker& hope for the best 😅 honest to god I don’t know what that meditation & the Crystal was helping with but it sure as hell wasn’t a flare 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
who would have thought that would be the answer to my problems 🤩 if my codeine prescription pain aren’t working I’ll just throw a Crystal down my knicker& hope for the best 😅 honest to god I don’t know what that meditation & the Crystal was helping with but it sure as hell wasn’t a flare 🙃
There is wiser eating grass

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think it’s funny that Jack is promoting some random teeth whitening strips when Sinead used to promote polished :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Biggest fraud ever…. Saying her meditation and crystals up her vag is healing her ‘condition’ to get people to sign up to her fraud meditation course. She’s also definately doing this so she can wear outfits that show her whole stomach while she’s at this music festival. On her story yesterday she almost said ‘I’ve been fine for ages’ but caught herself and stopped.
She is the biggest SCAMMER around

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No she’s dangerous!! Can she be reported someone or exposed somewhere?? Would teaspill or something take that? 😔😔😔 It’s sooooo unfair she is exploiting this and not getting called it for it!!Anytime I see her bullshitting about it, my heart goes out to people who actually suffer from Endo because she making a complete joke of it. It seems to be her excuse now for everything.

Reactions: 19
I want to report her to someone too honestly. I cannot believe the tit she gets away with.
The best thing happened when she was exposed as being a racist was PLT dropped her immediately and that would’ve been a good chunk of her earnings and clothing retainer. I CANNOT believe people take health and well-being advice off a girl who snorts drugs and drinks like a fish, two of the most detrimental things to your Mental health

Reactions: 16
I’ve severe health conditions might shove a crystal up my arse and vag. Who needs prescription drugs and pain?? Thanks Sinead 🙌🏼☀ I’ll just “de-excite” my nervous system”

Reactions: 11
No she’s dangerous!! Can she be reported someone or exposed somewhere?? Would teaspill or something take that? 😔😔😔 It’s sooooo unfair she is exploiting this and not getting called it for it!!Anytime I see her bullshitting about it, my heart goes out to people who actually suffer from Endo because she making a complete joke of it. It seems to be her excuse now for everything.
I know an event she did recently was a gynaecologist doctor speaking and she pulled out wonder if it’s anything to do with sinead spouting her BS

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220721-195002_Photos.jpg

Well lads the crystal in her vag has worked not a touch of bloat on her tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Amazing! Wonder will she be selling the magic crystals next

Reactions: 5
Had to get that quick story told before she got her belly out you can always tell when this girl is lying because she’s exaggerating her accent and looking away. Her and Siobhan will be in court in years to come for scamming people lol

• Heart
Jez I don’t know who’s outfit is worse. Sinead or Gemma :sick: not a bit of bloat in sight for hegs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jez I don’t know who’s outfit is worse. Sinead or Gemma :sick: not a bit of bloat in sight for hegs
At least they didn't raid Penney's for the facial diamantes like Shiv!? She actually looks like she's in fancy dress, not off to a festival?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.